Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

Hey guys Glenn here. Well I guess I don't know where to start. Turns out the coaches were the ones that needed to work on their fastness just as much as the players for the Warriors. I had said all year that the Warriors were just kinda fast. Tomorrow night you will see how much faster Trousdale is. Trousdale is fast. Real fast. The Warriors not having their coaches and not being very fast will likely get beat bad by the Hornets. I talk to a few Pirate fans and they feel sorry for those Warrior players since there coach was found to have dirty hands. I promise you the Warrior fans are real mad and won't let him stay there. I guess he will be really fast when he leaves Jasper. Trousdale though will beat the Warriors pretty bad. I just don't think they can play fast enough to keep it close.

From Glenn

The kids had nothing to do with all of this mess.  They shouldn't be penalized and that is the bottom line.  People on here talking about better watch out if Trousdale gets a big lead late.  What are you afraid of?  These boys are classy, they will try to knock you out of your cleats, then help you up and dust you off all to do it again.  I sure don't want to praise the former coach and wont, but if he taught them anything it was to play disciplined football.  They don't have many penalties and when they get tackled or score a touchdown, the ball goes to the refs.  Trousdale and Marion will be ready to play in this one and if MC beats TC it wont be because they were playing inspired, it will be because they won the game hands down, and the same vice versa.  I do know it TC cant beat MC this year after all of this and at their home, then they sure wont do it next year.  I feel if mc is given the chance to compete next year the winner of this game is one of the favorites for the gold ball.  I do wonder how the pretty much all new staff will communicate on the field, whether they give the kids a little more freedom or do they have a solid game plan.  I am not worried so much about the offense as I am the D.  Time will tell though and I do plan on soaking up my time on the creekbank. 

Trousdale wins big. Just too much adversity in Marion. And I honestly don't think they should be allowed to continue. Too many questions unanswered. Just my opinion. Prayers to both teams for a safe game.

Good thing you're not calling the shots then! These boys deserve the chance to go out there tomorrow night and continue what they started. The whole county has rallied behind these boys after all that has happened to them in the last few weeks.

Big shout out to D. Wilson for allowing his school to get out early and attend the send off of our WARRIORS! Plus all the other schools that are able to attend! The boys will never be able to tell each and every one of you how much they appreciate what you are doing.

Now with that being said, put it all behind you and keep your head in the games boys....you have a whole county pulling for you. TC might not understand what's heading their way tomorrow around noon! Good luck to both teams, leave it all on the field and pray for an injury free game......

I'm not looking to punish the kids. But if they won games this season in a dishonest way then they shouldn't have been in the playoffs in the first place. How long was the college player practicing with them? How many play books were stolen? What all did McCurry and these other coaches do wrong. ???

You still don't punish the kids! come on man!

I just stated my opinion. Don't get mad or blame me. I wish the boys the best. But I still don't think they should be allowed to continue. How many parents watched these boys practice with this college man? Come on now ..a small place like Jasper and nobody else knew what all was going on?

They are still kids my friend and they shouldn't have to pay for (all) of the adults mistakes!