Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

I had a request from some Marion county players moms to post on here and ask any and all teams/ fans cheerleaders or any body to show up at the square to send these kids off tomorrow! Wear your school colors they said because they want show them the entire county is behind them! This is any Chattanooga area fans- seq valley fans anybody! Boys leaving at 1 pm. Wear your colors and be there. ! These kids deserve a big send off! Good luck warriors I for one will be pulling for you! Whitwell football boys took the Marion boys something today? Whitwell tigers you guys rock! I hope others follow suit!

Great post. I hope they have a huge turnout to support the young men on the MC team.

I had a request from some Marion county players moms to post on here and ask any and all teams/ fans cheerleaders or any body to show up at the square to send these kids off tomorrow! Wear your school colors they said because they want show them the entire county is behind them! This is any Chattanooga area fans- seq valley fans anybody! Boys leaving at 1 pm. Wear your colors and be there. ! These kids deserve a big send off! Good luck warriors I for one will be pulling for you! Whitwell football boys took the Marion boys something today? Whitwell tigers you guys rock! I hope others follow suit!

Great post!!!

I'm a Signal Mountain parent and just want to wish the Marion County team, students and fans the best of luck for a safe trip and a victory tonight.  Your kids have shown a lot of class in trying to rise above this ugly mess and they deserve the opportunity they have earned to play hard and leave it all on the field.  I hope your program goes forward and remains strong with the pride that it has always had.  Good luck!

Jasper will give Trousdale all they want and more. However, it is tough to play and win a playoff game in TC. I just cannot see Jasper doing that. I wish their boys luck and hope they block out what has happened this week and just do what they love, play football.

TC- 35

Jasper- 27

I posted it on the SP vs Fayetteville thread.

Coach Wilson wanted to organize the Pirates supporting the Warriors, in the sendoff, from behind the scene....but I think he deserves a S/O. Pirates and Hawks will be on the side of the  road today in their colors...I just hope both teams continue on the road to Cookeville and we can all join in 2 sendoffs in December, one Friday and one Saturday....Good Luck to both!!!!