Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

Well at least the Warriors got all the fans pity...won't be enough though...Jackets roll!!

After watching the TC and GP game on the TSSAA network I don't think our neighbors up the road need anybody's pity to win tonite. I'm pulling for the Warriors and I think they get it done. TC doesn't tackle very well and  they will have their hands full with #1. I'm pulling for the Warriors and hope they get a fair shake up there,   Good luck Warriors from a Pirate and if things don't work out hold your heads up... the county will still be proud of you.

This is gonna be a great game in a great atmosphere. I say all that talk is doodley squat. Lets getn on the feild and settle it like men. No talk of coaches dumb choices and decisions. Two good football teams playing hard, forget the rest.

TC 35

MC 14

What position are you playing tonight or what positions do you coach? ^_^

There will be a train in Trousdale tonight, but it will be called the Kenyon Harper Express!!!! Got 2 choices: Jump on or be ran over!!!!! Toot Toot!!!!

Sounds like you may have a "stiffy" for that #5 there Mr. Stifler. Tell me, are you going to be getting rowdy before this Battle on the Creekbank? I think ole CaptainPrimeTime may even try to make an appearance if at all possible.

Edited by CaptainPrimeTime21