Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

I took a look at that stadium on google maps. Looked like a regulation sized football field beside a ugly old ditch in bad need of a big culvert and some fill dirt. Good place for some much needed parking IMO. Glenn, I respect your opinion and reasoning but this time you didn't figure enough in for heart. Marion wins.......again.

After seeing the send off today I'm proud of our county as a whole. It's sad considering the circumstances but all three communities have been united threw this.

Good luck tonight Warriors leave it on the field tonight!

Good luck South Pittsburgh!

I hope both teams show out tonight and show everyone what Valley ball is all about!

After watching the TC and GP game on the TSSAA network I don't think our neighbors up the road need anybody's pity to win tonite. I'm pulling for the Warriors and I think they get it done. TC doesn't tackle very well and  they will have their hands full with #1. I'm pulling for the Warriors and hope they get a fair shake up there,   Good luck Warriors from a Pirate and if things don't work out hold your heads up... the county will still be proud of you.

Most of us are expecting a close, hard fought game tonight. Like many have said, all of the unfortunate circumstances that have taken place this week may rally the Warriors. I, for one, am a little nervous about that. Regardless of who wins tonight, I think we'll both be on the same team next week.

Be safe on your way up. We look forward to having you. Hope you enjoy our little saturated slice of heaven. Good luck to all...

They will play more inspired but at the same time the coaches are different.  That is all a wash, the team with the fewest turnovers will win more than likely, and some TC fans forget, MC is bigger stronger and more mature this year as well and much improved.  Should be a dandy!! 

After watching the TC and GP game on the TSSAA network I don't think our neighbors up the road need anybody's pity to win tonite. I'm pulling for the Warriors and I think they get it done. TC doesn't tackle very well and  they will have their hands full with #1. I'm pulling for the Warriors and hope they get a fair shake up there,   Good luck Warriors from a Pirate and if things don't work out hold your heads up... the county will still be proud of you.

Thanks 69, the whole county pulling together is what it is all about in tough times like these.  I appreciate the whitwell and SP support today that they got. It truly means the world to these kids.  Wet field has to favor MC I am guessing.  I will still say TC county covers the spread, but loses 28-24.

Just know as you step of the bus tonight in Trousdale you are in one of the state of Tennessee most hollowed football grounds. I've thought about this game all week, best of luck to MC but it's just going to be to much for your guys to handle. Better luck next year as you rebuild, but this is our house and it needs cleaning tonight. Safe travels for all and hope for a great injury free game.

They will play more inspired but at the same time the coaches are different. That is all a wash, the team with the fewest turnovers will win more than likely, and some TC fans forget, MC is bigger stronger and more mature this year as well and much improved. Should be a dandy!!

Thanks 69, the whole county pulling together is what it is all about in tough times like these. I appreciate the whitwell and SP support today that they got. It truly means the world to these kids. Wet field has to favor MC I am guessing. I will still say TC county covers the spread, but loses 28-24.

TTP, Old Pirate says if TC is going to win this feud it will take 28 or more points. OP heard some great news about how Wilson,students and fans came out for a send off! This old skillet head knows the warrior players and fans found out that feuding kinfolkes can pull together when the chips are stacked against them. Regardless the players will forever remember the show of support win or lose.

TC boat races MC.  There aint  gonna be a feel good story here boys cept on the side of them yellerjackits!

That picture bout scared me from retorting. You folks are a few hours away from experiencing a Warrior raid Middle, Tennessee ain't seen since Dragging Canoe and his Nickajack Town friends came calling several years ago. This bunch is motivated. Just TC's bad luck to catch them right now. Spears trump stingers tonight.