Clarksville N.E 7-5 @ Gallatin 8-4.... Round 3

runninblind

Montrell Pardue and Dontavious Fort-Merriweather are both complete studs for Northeast. And yes, they are strong up front. I agree with SEC1rules that the winner of this game will not be a pushover for either Ridgeway or Henry Co. NE led us for almost the entire game when we played. I expect this to come down to Gallatin's run defense and whether or not they can stay fresh throughout the game. The Eagles are not a great passing team and they did not appear to have much in terms of depth when we played.

I don't know enough about Gallatin's team this year to predict the outcome, but I'd love to watch this game if I could.

Per the Tennessean on Saturday, Dontavious Fort-Merriweather was suspended before the Hillsboro game and did not play. Does anyone know what's up here

GO BIG RED

Not a justification. It is certainly an accomplishment regardless. I believe Gallatin gets another win this week and making it to the semi finals is an accomplishment for sure. I just personally think it's more situational than peaking. IMO.

Either way Gallatin has proved a lot of people wrong....and I hope it continues!!!

Btw, Gallatin is playing a lot better with a lot of confidence right now. Shelbyville was a very talented team.

Montrell Pardue and Dontavious Fort-Merriweather are both complete studs for Northeast. And yes, they are strong up front. I agree with SEC1rules that the winner of this game will not be a pushover for either Ridgeway or Henry Co. NE led us for almost the entire game when we played. I expect this to come down to Gallatin's run defense and whether or not they can stay fresh throughout the game. The Eagles are not a great passing team and they did not appear to have much in terms of depth when we played.

I don't know enough about Gallatin's team this year to predict the outcome, but I'd love to watch this game if I could.

Gallatin was 3-7 last year and picked 7th in district preseason. Some say they have overachieved and others say it is situational they have made it this far. "WE" call it GREEN WAVE PRIDE!!! The G Factor!!!