White House vs Giles Co. "Battle of the Stone Walls"

CountryBoyBDP

All these statistics. In a little over 24 hours all you'll see is a hungry defense. They will put a hat on you. Every play. Foot on the gas baby. Wide open & nasty...... :thumb:

Well I hope they're hungry? And If you think you're gonna out hit White House your gonna be in for a surprise. Good luck to both teams safe travels to Giles fans

Ah.  I didn't go back before that last post and see that you've already discovered that Mr. Football error.  TSSAA the winners on their website.  

Here's a fact for both teams.  Tomorrow night is predicted to be bitterly cold.  That ground is going to be cold and damp and the fans are going to be sitting on their hands.  I still think home field is going to make a difference and the bleach bottle gang will make some noise.  Will it be enough for the BDP?  We will see.  

And whoever mentioned eating at Conley's, they were right.  Food is good.  But there's a lot of places to eat around WH.  Turn right at the first light after exiting the interstate (Exit 108) to get to Cracker Barrel.  They also have a McD's, Waffle House, Hardees, KFC, Taco Bell all right by the first red light.   Zaxby's and Wendy's just a little closer to the field, and they have a Fuji Japanese and Las Maracas Mexican restaurant in the Kroger plaza next to the football field.  Conley's is out of the way on Hwy 31 towards Millersville, but good if you get there REALLY early (reminds me of O'Charleys) .  There is also a BBQ place off 31W. There's a Sonic across the street from the park where the football field is. Plenty of options so eat in White House instead of Nashville.  Your revenue will be appreciated.  

Another hint:  Park out near the front of the park near the baseball fields and back in your spot.  The spots near the Shelter 1 facing the street are prime.  Unless they open the back gate (not likely)

of the stadium that takes you thru a subdivison, there is only one entrance/exit.  You'll be happier to be close to the exit.      

Last but not least...Nashville rush hour traffic on I-65 North is almost always bumper-to-bumper and sometimes sitting still after 4pm on Fridays.  If you don't plan to get north of town before then, plan on being IN it and possibly late if there is an accident (which is the norm.)  If traffic is moving too slow, you CAN get off the interstate at Exit 98 (Millersville exit) onto Hwy 31W and go north for about 8 miles.  When you start seeing stop lights, you are in WH.  Go to the 3rd red light and turn left onto Hwy 76 and the park is on the right.

And REMEMBER....the football field is NOT at the high school....go to the city park.   

Edited by GreenbrierCat2