Memphis Mitchell vs Trinity Christian Academy

Intense

I think you have a team loaded with athletes(Mitchell) versus a team that is loaded with skill players(TCA). Obviously Mitchell is very talented or they would not have beaten a very good Huntington team. Once again, I don't think they have seen a balanced attack on offense like TCA. If TCA makes about 2 stops per half and will tackle on the kickoff returns they will win the game. I don't believe Mitchell can stop the high flying offense. I do think Mitchell will score a lot of points due to their speed and athleticism but can they score enough. This game could easily have 100 points scored. TCA 49-45.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on TCAIntense, there is no way we are that close to you all. Remember your top 8 or 9 athletes are better than anything Mitchell has. I am just praying that we can score a few points. Against your great team 1 score from us would be awesome.

Edited by Galilee

Come on TCAIntense, there is no way we are that close to you all. Remember your top 8 or 9 athletes are better than anything Mitchell has. I am just praying that we can score a few points. Against your great team 1 score from us would be awesome.

Galilee, as I stated in another post your sarcasm and 4A Mitchell blotter isn't welcomed here. Our top 8, now 7 with injury, is absolutely as good as anything you have. You probably have 6 or 7 more athletes since you have 535 students and we have 235. You should have 30 more athletes. It will be David versus Goliath and we aren't Goliath. Seems like yesterday I was watching Mitchell play 4A football and 3 A basketball. Amazing they are now 2A football and 1A basketball. I assure you that you haven't seen an offense like ours. You have probably seen more speed playing against the 6A Memphis teams but you haven't seen the skill and efficiency of TCA. You will score on us due to your speed and athleticism but we will score on you. It will basically come down to the team that makes a key defensive stop will win. Everyone has known all year that Mitchell would have to be dealt with and that they could potentially win it all but we aren't backing down and I know Adamsville won't either.

Edited by TCAIntense

We are in 2A becaus of our enrollment. You have 235 but they are hand picked. We canot pick and choose wo we want. 70% our our students live in terrible homes. Our students avg income is $14,000. If a student at TCA grades fall they can be expelled with no questions asked. So we are a 2A/1A school. Now if you all go to the private league you will be at home. That is why I respect Adamsville, Huntington, Peabody, and others. Anyway, we know how great TCA is from you daily, congrats for being able to walk on water.

We are in 2A becaus of our enrollment. You have 235 but they are hand picked. We canot pick and choose wo we want. 70% our our students live in terrible homes. Our students avg income is $14,000. If a student at TCA grades fall they can be expelled with no questions asked. So we are a 2A/1A school. Now if you all go to the private league you will be at home. That is why I respect Adamsville, Huntington, Peabody, and others. Anyway, we know how great TCA is from you daily, congrats for being able to walk on water.

ahahahahahahah   this is gona be one of the best threads ever...i can already tell...PREACH

Galilee, as I stated in another post your sarcasm and 4A Mitchell blotter isn't welcomed here. Our top 8, now 7 with injury, is absolutely as good as anything you have. You probably have 6 or 7 more athletes since you have 535 students and we have 235. You should have 30 more athletes. It will be David versus Goliath and we aren't Goliath. Seems like yesterday I was watching Mitchell play 4A football and 3 A basketball. Amazing they are now 2A football and 1A basketball. I assure you that you haven't seen an offense like ours. You have probably seen more speed playing against the 6A Memphis teams but you haven't seen the skill and efficiency of TCA. You will score on us due to your speed and athleticism but we will score on you. It will basically come down to the team that makes a key defensive stop will win. Everyone has known all year that Mitchell would have to be dealt with and that they could potentially win it all but we aren't backing down and I know Adamsville won't either.

i just wonder intense...when u guys lose another game...are u going to use the school population as the excuse

what if u guys play grace christian in the championship and lose...what would u say then...im guessing for some reason they might be private as well

tca been playin in 2a ball for a good bit of time now...ud think if the administration had an issue with it...they would just switch classes...so why do u keep bringin it up man...just let them play the game and enjoy it

After reading this post and many similar to it...I have to pull for Mitchell. The way this sounds you might as well start chanting "We want Bama!"

Any Memphis school fan who wants to talk about hand picking athletes has no leg to stand on. Open enrollment and kids switching schools yearly, and you want to talk about private schools? Sit down.

TCAIntense, you're not suppose to talk about anything good on your team. God forbid, you should say that you're gonna win.

It's called being a fan of a team, DHS, which you're not one.. You're a fan of trolling other teams. Your purpose is only to come on to other threads and start crap with other teams.

Must not be much going on in your life if you take that much pride in putting other teams and their fans down.

Edited by spojo20

Any Memphis school fan who wants to talk about hand picking athletes has no leg to stand on. Open enrollment and kids switching schools yearly, and you want to talk about private schools? Sit down.

TCAIntense, you're not suppose to talk about anything good on your team. God forbid, you should say that you're gonna win.

It's called being a fan of a team, DHS, which you're not one.. You're a fan of trolling other teams. Your purpose is only to come on to other threads and start crap with other teams.

Must not be much going on in your life if you take that much pride in putting other teams and their fans down.

ur examples please?!?!?!

please cry about open enrollment...especially since madison co just opened it up...there are still rules to follow which i doubt u know nothing about

nope...not downing tca...just silly fans with outrageous claims and excuses in the back pocket ready to be pulled at the slightest hint of adversity

its interesting that its ok for the lion faithful to toot their own horns...but the other fans dont seem to be able to do so without ur own snarkings

Edited by dhstennis