Memphis Mitchell vs Trinity Christian Academy

Intense

I know all about open enrollment. If you had any reading comprehension, I said they don't have room to talk.

Examples? How about the Lexington thread where you telling them how bad they were. The trinity soccer thread last year. Talking about Trinity's athletes cursing out liberty players. Do I need to go on?

You're just a crap stirring little troll who thinks he's some Messiah to the messages boards. Stomping out over zealous fans everywhere!! Good for you!! You're awesome!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

An example? The BTW coach's grandson transferred to Mitchell and plays basketball there. He felt threatened with gangs at BTW, which is understandable. But that is the same reasons people come to privates. They do switch schools. There are new examples out there. Read some threads and get educated please.

An example? The BTW coach's grandson transferred to Mitchell and plays basketball there. He felt threatened with gangs at BTW, which is understandable. But that is the same reasons people come to privates. They do switch schools. There are new examples out there. Read some threads and get educated please.

yes the education is clearly on coacht and the internet...well done

gtg...ill be back later to hand out ur thrashing...btw   when i do this...                  

that means give an example of what was                  

please follow thru with ur own educational concepts

and lexington is bad...but they know it...white house is bad...they dont know it...u didnt follow the thread very well did u POT

Edited by dhstennis

Oh Goody! I can't wait. I gave you examples of how you're nothing but a troll and an example of what you wanted. You want to try to educate every west Tenn fan on this message board but then want to get mad at someone for reading you. Sit down, little one.

Edited by spojo20

Going to be a high scoring game for sure.  Should be a barnburner and a good one to go to as well.  I am going to pick Mitchell but man you got to get some discipline on them penaltys, even you got to agree with me on that, if you dont get penaltys every other play you might make it to cookeville, even though my pick is Adamsville, good luck to both teams wish I could watch this classic.  Oh and TCA Mitchells band is ridiculous, win or lose you will probably agree with that after the game