CAK @ Alcoa (round 2)

BCsportsfan

on the cak site?

Don't hold me to this because I'm always at the games so my information is coming from my father-in-law in Virginia who watches online, and he's not a computer expert!  But it's my understanding the CAK website now has to charge a fee, something like $9.99 or that ballpark, for the playoff games (it was free for regular season games) because they have to pay a licensing fee to TSSAA since TSSAA owns broadcast rights to all playoff games.

on the cak site?

I know that the last game (round 2) was not broadcast. I heard one of the young men involved say that it was due to the fees associated with TSSAA. I don't have personal knowledge, but I am guessing that there was not enough viewership of round 1 to warrant payment and broadcast of round 2. Additionally, round 1 was in Gatlinburg Pittman which is a pretty good drive from CAK, and I would guess there would be more who would opt to pay the $10 and watch on the computer in that situation than going in person to a home game, or making the short trip over to Alcoa. So....just my GUESS, but I doubt this game will be broadcast. If anyone has actual information that they can post that would be helpful.

Need some of those CAKe hot moms to whip us up a batch of that good Nanner pudding!!

I can't speak for everyone, but if I was dealing with knee high boots and Nanner puddin on a Friday night....I think I might just be interested in watching the game online and I'm pretty sure none of it would make it to the game....so.....in a nut shell.....I seriously doubt there will be Nanner puddin at the game Friday night.  

But........in that scenario.....there might be enough interest to broadcast the game? :rolleyes: