CAK @ Alcoa (round 2)

BCsportsfan

Has there ever been a time in Alcoa City School history when someone from these families weren't in the Alcoa School system?

Marsh

Bledsoe

Tyson

Warren

Suddereth

One of the Bledsoe boy's wife taught and coached basketball at Maryville, does that count??  I honestly don't remember a "bunch" of Sudderths and if they played they weren't related to 33 that I  played with from 80 to 83, at least I don't remember.  You have to put the Love family in there as well.  Some of the grandkids played during past decade.  The Tyson family is also connected to the Mitchell family. 

As entertaining as it is at times...you really shouldn't have to defend excellence. For those that don't have it, your time would be better served figuring out how to attain it instead of attacking it...and that extends beyond any football field. Sometimes it just gets old....it seems too rare these days that anyone ever recognizes excellence. Alcoa's program has achieved excellence and should be studied...not mocked, ridiculed or otherwise taken away from.

How are we going to win this game? Can we try to take away the run and make them win through the air? What about trying to play a possession game?....and I'm not above relying on divine intervention either...if that's what it's going to take.

Edited by BRPro

One of the Bledsoe boy's wife taught and coached basketball at Maryville, does that count??  I honestly don't remember a "bunch" of Sudderths and if they played they weren't related to 33 that I  played with from 80 to 83, at least I don't remember.  You have to put the Love family in there as well.  Some of the grandkids played during past decade.  The Tyson family is also connected to the Mitchell family. 

Well there is a BUNCH of them! And they are also connected to the Tyson and Mitchell family...

As entertaining as it is at times...you really shouldn't have to defend excellence. For those that don't have it, your time would be better served figuring out how to attain it instead of attacking it...and that extends beyond any football field. Sometimes it just gets old....it seems too rare these days that anyone ever recognizes excellence. Alcoa's program has achieved excellence and should be studied...not mocked, ridiculed or otherwise taken away from.

How are we going to win this game? Can we try to take away the run and make them win through the air? What about trying to play a possession game?....and I'm not above relying on divine intervention either...if that's what it's going to take.

+1

I am pretty sure divine interventions name was Charlie High. Hopefully there is no way he can come back as a red shirt 5th year senior.....<sigh>.