Dyersburg versus Trezevant

MickMcIntire

Funny that you mention keeping composure in one post and that Trez would've been whatever if not for two years probation in the next...You do recall that a meltdown of their composure resulted in that probation, don't you? I'm not saying that such a debacle will happen again, just reminding you that it's not too cunning to predict such a thing when Trez will long be remembered for their title game implosion. Not the same team, but teams do tend to reflect the character of their coach...no Bart Stowe coached team will ever drop their pants like that...take it to the bank.

Yea that meltdown and implosion might be the motivating factor for them play focused lights out ball and take full advantage of this opportunity in front of them. The freshmen from that state championship game are seniors now and I'm sure they haven't forgotten what happened last time they were in this position. I expect to see a super focused team who is gonna run up and down the field and play lights out D. I think they will win pretty convincingly but of course I could be wrong.

Yea that meltdown and implosion might be the motivating factor for them play focused lights out ball and take full advantage of this opportunity in front of them. The freshmen from that state championship game are seniors now and I'm sure they haven't forgotten what happened last time they were in this position. I expect to see a super focused team who is gonna run up and down the field and play lights out D. I think they will win pretty convincingly but of course I could be wrong.

I hope that they use that memory as a learning experience. That team will be known for losing their cool and disgracing themselves in one game...forgotten is an amazing season with some great accomplishments. I just thought it ironic that SERPENTOR predicted that the Trojans would bow to the pressure. Hope that both teams play to their potential... if they do Dyersburg wins.

No disrespect intended.... but you are wrong.  IF Trez wins..... it will not be convincingly. 

No disrespect intended.... but you are wrong.  IF Trez wins..... it will not be convincingly. 

=========================================================

Appericate your voice of reasoning BPM ..//   hope the rain holds off , young men are ready ,safe travels to all , injury free game //    GO TROJANS !!

I have not seen either team play this year. Based on previous experience with both, if they each match what I have historically seen, I expect Trezevant to win.

Now I hear that Dyersburg is much improved this year. They wii have to be to go to Memphis and win this one. I see them as the definite underdog here.

Rain all day. The Fairgrounds field will probably be a muddy mess. Any thoughts on which team will be helped by that?

I'm having trouble with reasoning why the game is being played at the Fairgrounds. Whitehaven Stadium and Melrose Stadium are both available. I would think that Trezevant wouldn't mind playing on either of those venues. Both have recently been renevated and have new turf fields. The poster above has stated it correctly ... the Fairgrounds will be a mess in this rain. If I was the Trezevant coach I would have pettitioned to play at one of those fields instead of the Fairgrounds or Halle.

Oh well.