Big 7 Conference

tennesseestud2013

Toppers have a new streak going! Maybe Boone will make it 3. And a good choice of word in pathetic. That would be used in describing the Topper defense tonight.

DB is on a Roll Tribe Roll winning by 25 pt avg since Jan 1. Next

DB pro Coty Sensabaugh was back in the Dome tonight

My buddy said the DB and SH crowds were pathetic. He said he was especially disappointed in the Indians crowd and just so you know he's a TN High fan so he could care less who won tonight.

And you can stop with the gloating. Like this wasn't really expected? You're acting like this is some huge win. If you all didn't win by 20+ tonight I would've been shocked. Everyone in the conference should probably beat us this year except for Sullivan Central and Volunteer. We're a bad team and any Topper fan will admit that. I knew it before the season started and said as much on this board. As for your 25 pt average in wins since January 1. Play somebody and then gloat. You all haven't played a good team yet. In fact, you've played 2 awful teams and 3 pretty bad teams and that's it. I'll give props when you all actually beat a quality team. I can't give props when you've just beaten up on weak ones that you should beat.

Edited by AlumnI01

Alumni. What has happened at SH? When they played us earlier in the year they were playing pretty good ball still. Have they thrown in the towel already or what? Didn't expect D-B to beat them that bad.

This team was completely overachieving to start the season. Any Topper fan will tell you they were shocked at some of the wins we were getting in November/December. Truth be told, we should've lost by 20+ to you guys and if we were to play again, I think we would. A lot of teams hadn't found their groove yet when we played them in November/December so we were playing in some close games against some good teams that probably should've blown us out. Now that teams are starting to find their groove, we're getting exposed. In all honesty, we're probably the 4th or 5th best team in our conference, and our conference is extremely weak this year. Next year and the year after you'll see a Topper team that you've come to be familiar with over the years. The JV and Freshman teams have a lot more talent and athleticism than the Varsity squad. Everyone has a down year and this is ours. When you lose 3-4 extremely talented underclassmen to transfer and injuries there's just not much you can do except play with what you've got and hope for the best.

Edited by AlumnI01

Zeke Clark is a good shooter. He spends at least four hours in the gym daily working on his shooting or in the weight room. His future is very bright off and on the court.

Ok........... what is this even doing in this thread? He plays for Elizabethton which is not in the Big 7.

Edited by AlumnI01

Charlie Morgan has made Wacko and the other bashers look like the fools they are. ..I told you how it was going to go down - you just don't know jack about DB sports.

It helps to actually pay the price and support your school. It's great you can't take pride in and enjoy this team, their really going to be good by Tournament time.

Roll Tribe

Charlie Morgan has made Wacko and the other bashers look like the fools they are. ..I told you how it was going to go down - you just don't know jack about DB sports.

It helps to actually pay the price and support your school. It's great you can't take pride in and enjoy this team, their really going to be good by Tournament time.

Roll Tribe

I think CoachT needs to install a breathalyzer on your computer. Just how many six packs did it take to post this garbage? No matter how much of a lap dog you are on this message board your never going to make head towel boy. Thats reserved for the 10 year olds. Morgan is a average coach in a below average conference. Dobyns Bennett is the winningest H.S. basketball program in the country. Under Morgan their not even the winningest program in the conference. Chances are by tournament time you'll be calling for Morgan to be fired. Thats what you did to Graham Clark a few years ago. Remember that mile long post you made? Your just DB's #1 fairweather fan.