What's going on with the Sequoyah coaching staff?

cherokean

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Ryan is a great coach and will be missed, he was helping the seniors in their recruiting process, the man knows a lot of people.  The players understand (and use to it) that situations for each coach change from year to year, this is the third different offensive coordinator in 3 years, I'm guessing it will be 4 for 4 years coming up, unless Ryan can be lured back?  As far as any other changes, I don't see any other changes coming.  Stability is what Sequoyah needs, before Coach Satterfield, it was a coaching carousel around here and I'm guessing the old ball coach has still got 2 to 3 years left.

Coach Ryan is a great coach and will be missed, he was helping the seniors in their recruiting process, the man knows a lot of people.  The players understand (and use to it) that situations for each coach change from year to year, this is the third different offensive coordinator in 3 years, I'm guessing it will be 4 for 4 years coming up, unless Ryan can be lured back?  As far as any other changes, I don't see any other changes coming.  Stability is what Sequoyah needs, before Coach Satterfield, it was a coaching carousel around here and I'm guessing the old ball coach has still got 2 to 3 years left.

Do you think he can be lured back at all?  If so, How?

This is coach Satterfield. The only thing coach Ryan texted me was that he was not returning to SQHS.

NO I do not plan on going anywhere. I can assure you that the offense will be in good hands. And coach Ryan is not the only person helping the seniors or that has a lot of contacts.

I do not plan on continuing this post. I haven't done this in years and this is it. I do have an assistant coach however that is in to this coacht stuff.

This is coach Satterfield. The only thing coach Ryan texted me was that he was not returning to SQHS.

NO I do not plan on going anywhere. I can assure you that the offense will be in good hands. And coach Ryan is not the only person helping the seniors or that has a lot of contacts.

I do not plan on continuing this post. I haven't done this in years and this is it. I do have an assistant coach however that is in to this coacht stuff.

I wonder if that is really coach satterfield. If it is I wonder why he is so touchy.LOL