Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Congrats to Trousdale County tonight. It was a great game with a great atmosphere. 2 very well coached and classy teams laid it all on the line this evening and gave all the fans their money's worth. No excuses here, the better team won tonight......period. #5 Harper is a stud. Runs the ball hard and has great moves to go with it. He does it all. He's definitely the best running back and all purpose player that I've seen all season. Looks like he was limping a little toward the end so I hope he's alright. #4 was in our backfield all night.......he's tough to contain. My hat's off to the Yellow Jackets, you guys beat a very good GCA team at our place. I'll be pulling for you guys next Saturday in Cookeville.  I just don't see Adamsville.....nor anyone in 2A that can run with you this year. 

Rams.....keep your head up high. It was a great season and we all are very proud of you.

Edited by Ram Fan

My analysis of the game. Obviously Harper is a man! However it's the o/line that won this game for the jackets. I saw some of the best second level blocking it have ever seen in highschool. This game was so close it's crazy one or two dropped passes and it's overtime!

If TC don't fumble the ball up 14-7...TC wins by 2 scores..at least

I will say this if I had seen the trousdale fan that urinated on our rock we would both be in jail. Most of y'all were classy you have been here before. This kind of scummy behavior is not tolerable.

I saw him...he looked like Sasquatch...don't think you would have had enough Jerky to keep off you ....

Edited by slimshady

Please pray for our number 40 Brandon who could not Play tonight. He was in a 4 wheel accident yesterday. He had ready had spinal surgery earlier in his life. He's a kid with a heart of gold and an amazing work ethic. I'm not sure the extent yet of his injury but it doesn't look super serious.

I'm sorry to hear that.  I'll send a prayer up for him

From another outsider, TC was the better team, but it wasn't one sided. McKamy is crazy enough to go for two, so I agree with Raven; that if the receiver catches the screen (and it wasn't a perfect pass), GCA would have been 3 yards from a victory. That isn't one-sided.

The total stats say the game was one-sided.

And, the screen pass everyone is talking about, Grace had one blocker for two defenders, and it was on 3rd down. It still would've been 4th and goal had he caught it. and Grace still probably would've failed on that try.

Concentrating on one play takes away from the whole game. Both teams have a reason to be proud.