Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

They play video game football, and are good at it. I was talking to my stepson this morning and I actually said to him that the grace play calling seemed very conservative overall for them. I can understand not trying to pass more than they did, TC was getting great pressure all night and that QB is a little different when under pressure like that. I don't understand them going so conservative on the play calling overall (again conservative for them). It almost looked like they were playing not to lose instead of to win. I'm not talking about players effort or anything, I'm meaning from a game plan stand point. I think playing from behind all night really affected them, Mckamey mentioned it in a side line interview and I've saw several of their games this year. The overall offensive plan did not look like their normal plan to me. Of course playing a great team can and does change things. That was a good game to watch for sure, both sides played their guts out. Congrats to both and TC bring home that gold ball.

Couple questions though, first is TC #4 Tacola's brother? Second, didn't anyone get a pic of someone riding that big ram? :D

Tough loss GCA, we know where you're coming from, seems like around the Friday after Thanksgiving in 2008 we got attacked by a swarm of yellar jackets at our place that got us on the hardwood a week earlier than we planned. That was a #1 vs #2 match up also. Can't remember who came into our game #1 but I remember who left as it. Ain't no shame in playing week 14 regardless of the outcome.

I agree! We played very conservative! Only 2 tries to our big tight end! When we did pass downfield it was successful!

Thought so, unusual last name from the same school, even I made the connection :D

Them Seay boys are ball players for sure, I may be wrong but little brother seems like a more physical player. Don't get me wrong, Tacola didn't mind hittin' ya but little brother seems to enjoy it. Best of luck next week, The Reservation will be pullin' for ya.

Tai had an extremely good night last night but I'd take Tacola 9 outta 10 nights on tha field. That boy was special!

Tai had an extremely good night last night but I'd take Tacola 9 outta 10 nights on tha field. That boy was special!

Agree, the elder Seay was more of a playmaker, the younger just seemed a little more physical as in not just willing to hit but truly enjoyed it. Either way, I'd say most would be glad to have either.

As it was in the days of old..when ole Joshua an tha chillen of Israel encircled that Philistine city of Jericho, an walked around it 7 times makin all them horns blow on tha 7th trip, an them walls comin crashin down around they ears.

So it was in tha days of new...when Coach Creasy an them Yeller Jacket chillen encircled them Philistine goats an they graven image.

When they had run tha 11 plagues on'em for 4 qtrs, an shook tha ten plays book at that graven image...their walls came crashin down round'em.

Ther was screamin n hollerin n gnashin of tha goats gums, cuz them yeller jackets had knocked all ther toofs out.

Tha graven Image had become a silence uv tha lambs, & tha Trous-goterdunnnnnnn rock had been broken down to become ah place for Sasquatch to take a break.

~so let it be written...so let it be dunnnnnnnnnnnnnn~ :mrgreen:

"silence of the lambs..." genius!!!!

I hope everyone made it home safely last night. What a game! There had to be a winner, and the better team won last night. Congrats to the Yellow Jackets and good luck next week. I'm sure you will do well. As far as the game goes (I haven't read anything since before the game, so forgive me if I repeat a thought or two), GCA had no answer for the precision running game of TC. The plays were slow developing, but it didn't matter, no answer. #5 was better than what I saw on film, a great RB, and has another year. Also want to acknowledge the coaching staff of TC led by Coach Creasy. They had a great scheme and you could tell they did their homework. From my spot, that's the best prepared staff that I've seen play GCA. I hope everyone was treated well, it was a great HS atmosphere, and the game was equally electric. Good luck to all of you guys in the off season, I'll catch up with you next year.

• Upvote 1

I hope everyone made it home safely last night. What a game! There had to be a winner, and the better team won last night. Congrats to the Yellow Jackets and good luck next week. I'm sure you will do well. As far as the game goes (I haven't read anything since before the game, so forgive me if I repeat a thought or two), GCA had no answer for the precision running game of TC. The plays were slow developing, but it didn't matter, no answer. #5 was better than what I saw on film, a great RB, and has

another year. Also want to acknowledge the coaching staff of TC led by Coach Creasy. They had a great scheme and you could tell they did their homework. From my spot, that's the best prepared staff that I've seen play GCA. I hope everyone was treated well, it was a great HS atmosphere, and the game was equally electric. Good luck to all of you guys in the off season, I'll catch up with you next year.

Great post.

Class act guy. We will see yall next year.

• Upvote 1

I hope everyone made it home safely last night. What a game! There had to be a winner, and the better team won last night. Congrats to the Yellow Jackets and good luck next week. I'm sure you will do well. As far as the game goes (I haven't read anything since before the game, so forgive me if I repeat a thought or two), GCA had no answer for the precision running game of TC. The plays were slow developing, but it didn't matter, no answer. #5 was better than what I saw on film, a great RB, and has another year. Also want to acknowledge the coaching staff of TC led by Coach Creasy. They had a great scheme and you could tell they did their homework. From my spot, that's the best prepared staff that I've seen play GCA. I hope everyone was treated well, it was a great HS atmosphere, and the game was equally electric. Good luck to all of you guys in the off season, I'll catch up with you next year.

+1

We do have a pretty swell coaching staff. Props to them as well!

IMO if we hadn't been able to pressure your QB we might have been in a tiny bit of trouble. Y'all definitely made us earn it!

+1

We do have a pretty swell coaching staff. Props to them as well!

IMO if we hadn't been able to pressure your QB we might have been in a tiny bit of trouble. Y'all definitely made us earn it!

Trousdale always keeps a few extra sacks with um Its untelling how many varments they've sacked this year. I agree the pressure took Grace out of their comfort zone.

Trousdale always keeps a few extra sacks with um Its untelling how many varments they've sacked this year. I agree the pressure took Grace out of their comfort zone.

From the sounds of things GCA thought running their QB was their ace in the hole, I think they changed their mind pretty quick after a time or two. That was a dandy game though. I know it couldn't but prolly shoulda happened next week in the 'ville.