Fulton vs Catholic

Bill4volz

What is Catholic's offensive bread and butter?

Hey comp!  Yeah, I was curious about Catholic as well, after seeing Fulton once this season.  The last time I saw Catholic was when your Rebels beat them in the 2nd round in 2009.  Talented bunch'o Rebs you had.  I was able to find a bunch of game highlights on the Hudl for Catholic.  Just like film that recruits send to colleges, these are highlights, but it does look to me like Catholic has a strong line and runs the ball pretty well.  I wonder if anyone will push the Falcons for four quarters again this season, llike only your Rebels did.  Anyways, hopefully the Catholic "faithful" will enlighten us on what their team has in store for Fulton. 

Good luck to both teams and hopefully an injury free night.

(comp, by the way, you and crawdad need to start a thread on next year's Rebs.  I hear they are gonna be even better next season)

Edited by Pudding

Hey comp! Yeah, I was curious about Catholic as well, after seeing Fulton once this season. The last time I saw Catholic was when your Rebels beat them in the 2nd round in 2009. Talented bunch'o Rebs you had. I was able to find a bunch of game highlights on the Hudl for Catholic. Just like film that recruits send to colleges, these are highlights, but it does look to me like Catholic has a strong line and runs the ball pretty well. I wonder if anyone will push the Falcons for four quarters again this season, llike only your Rebels did. Anyways, hopefully the Catholic "faithful" will enlighten us on what their team has in store for Fulton.

Good luck to both teams and hopefully an injury free night.

(comp, by the way, you and crawdad need to start a thread on next year's Rebs. I hear they are gonna be even better next season)

Being a Catholic "faithful" and having watch them all year they are pretty balance with the play calling. They run the spread (which seems to be taking over football) and a 3-4 base. The Irish play a lot of underclassman mostly juniors and freshman. Next year Catholic should be a force. Two very very talented players , Jordan Anderson (a 6'3 200 lb junior WR) and Amari Rodgers (5'9 freshman RB with blazing speed) will be back in the fold for Catholic. They have been injured most or all season. Next season the Irish will probably have one of the biggest WR unit in east TN. Anderson (6'3), Tony Scott (6'2 188 lb), Chase Kuerschen (6'1 180) and Dominic Souder (6'3 190). However that's next year still need, the team needs to focus on this season. Good luck and go Irish