Fulton vs Catholic

Bill4volz

41-34 Fulton, great season Catholic. You played a great game. What's sad is no one will give you credit I'm sure the Fulton people will make excuses.

Don't think you will hear any excuses from the Falcons camp. Both teams are good, both teams I am sure had injuries, and both teams played the best they could on this particular night. Don't get to many high school football games but was able to make this one. Really an enjoyable experience.

Good game Catholic, you had me the most concerned iv'e been all season. You don't make it this far if you're not any good. You're better than your record and gave Fulton it's toughest game of the year.

Our record is 10-4, lost to Anderson County, Webb, Alcoa and Fulton. Teams with a combined 5 loses and the last 3 are playing for state championships.

Can someone give a scoring timeline breakdown for the game. TIA.

Catholic jumped out 14-6 and from there it was pretty much back and 4th. Fulton's defense was able to contain Catholics running game in the second half. Late in the 4th Catholic threw an interception and Fulton scored to go up 41-28. Catholic scored a TD with 44 seconds to cut it to 7, but Fulton recovered an onside kick.

Catholic played a great game! To lose to the defending 4a state champ by one TD is something no one expected. Catholic actually had a chance to win this game. Really excited about next years team. Going to be loaded with talent!

Best game I've seen so far! Catholic was a lot tougher than Greeneville. I honestly believe Catholic coach called a great game. The Irish will be tough next couple of years with so young of team. Congrats Irish on one heck of a game! Real good team. Get my respect