Fulton vs Catholic

Bill4volz

I really think a good coach will, would and should go after a good ball player. In any sport. If they kids and a good all around kid, then go get him! It happens everyday, everywhere. People how say different, then they don't know much about how the game is played. Only 1/2 is on played on field, period! The other half is split between the weight room and getting the kids in there. I will argue and I know I'm fighting a loosing battle here, Fulton has a great youth program! It starts when these kids are the age of 7. It's called christenberry ball park. That's the one thing that Fulton has for these young kids and a guy named Larry Cox. A true HERO for these kids. 8th grade? The best 8th grade coach they is, JJ. It all starts in the community.

I really think a good coach will, would and should go after a good ball player. In any sport. If they kids and a good all around kid, then go get him! It happens everyday, everywhere. People how say different, then they don't know much about how the game is played. Only 1/2 is on played on field, period! The other half is split between the weight room and getting the kids in there. I will argue and I know I'm fighting a loosing battle here, Fulton has a great youth program! It starts when these kids are the age of 7. It's called christenberry ball park. That's the one thing that Fulton has for these young kids and a guy named Larry Cox. A true HERO for these kids. 8th grade? The best 8th grade coach they is, JJ. It all starts in the community.

I agree with Ktownfootball.  I said on another thread that I truly believe that certain programs don't have to "recruit".  When you are winning and playing against great competition, kids will want to play for that school.  The program sells itself with its tradition.

Great point in which I agree. West Fulton and Powell are now getting players that Central used to get. Look at Central now.

I think Powell is the beneficiary of Knox County re-zoning Lonsdale.  West really beneifited from NCLB.  West seemed like the school parents were sending their kids too.  It's probably the most diverse public school in Knox County.  They have kids from all areas of Knoxville.  Fulton has great youth program and Jody attracts hoopsters because of their tradition. 

Complete idiot how many of fulton football players are on a project grad transfer? AE has project grad as well and they are 1-9 dang I guess it only work at fulton. Statements like this piss me off you don't know what you are talking about at all.

Well say what you will, I could care less what you think the fact still remains, hey the reason you get pissed is because you know its true, you guys get on here and act like you have all the answers but, the facts are the facts and the only reason there as been nothing done about it is the TSSAA as no control over rec league programs, EVERYONE in Knox county knows it happens, it is talked about every year at the youth fields and everyone just laughes knowing it won't change, hey I could care less but, don't try to hyde behind your bs, own up, UT does.by the way don't you get all the good ones from AE?.

Well say what you will, I could care less what you think the fact still remains, hey the reason you get pissed is because you know its true, you guys get on here and act like you have all the answers but, the facts are the facts and the only reason there as been nothing done about it is the TSSAA as no control over rec league programs, EVERYONE in Knox county knows it happens, it is talked about every year at the youth fields and everyone just laughes knowing it won't change, hey I could care less but, don't try to hyde behind your bs, own up, UT does.by the way don't you get all the good ones from AE?.

Oh OK hahaha cry baby... man up project grad is a great thing for all the kids and if you're ae zoned you can't get a project grad transfer to Fulton if you didn't know . People have every excuse we have had project grad for many many years. What about from 08-11 when we didn't make it past the 3rd round including 4 straight losses to AE project grad wasn't recruiting to hard then huh? You haters kill me pop up out of no where when we see success. How many at fulton have we recruited? Can you name any? So just keep whining wasting your life crying about high school recruiting and we will keep winning. Sound good?

Again you know all, the fact still remains and I could care less if Fulton recruits every kid in Knoxville, if that is what they have to do then great, if that is what works, every program has some type of recruiting happening, as I said in one of my other post I wish we could do it but no one wants to come to a loser to try and build a winner but, we don't have the best recruiting guys coaching the youth either, maybe we could hire yours.