Upperman @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

Its a cheap form of entertainment and i seem to be able to get you boys going with every post lol. I have noticed that UCM has not been back on that does disappoint me a little. l

And the Upperman folks were whining about how the Notre Dame fans didn't post much after our game with them....our game was at least a game....a hear crickets now...holy cow..75 points!!!!!!

D

Edited by CHAMPDDS

Alcoa made a STATEMENT in this game. What a performance. Congrats to Upperman and York on a great season. No shame in getting beat by Alcoa. Not too many teams better at any classification and maybe none are better coached. Looks like Gary Bob will be bringing another trophy home.

Cpa did beat a 4a finalist early on. Alcoa beat Catholic close to 50 points whom the best 4a team in the state scored late to beat by 7 points last night. The vegas odds on the 3a state championship game would be atleast 28 points...Alcoa favored of course(over the #1 team in the state whom recieved 17 first place votes a few weeks back! - sorry i couldnt resist that! Lol)

Maybe we should reevaluate who we let vote in these polls!

Its a cheap form of entertainment and i seem to be able to get you boys going with every post lol. I have noticed that UCM has not been back on that does disappoint me a little.

For the record, I knew Alcoa was good but i for one did not realize how good they were but i will always eat some crow if i need to and this is one of those times. So ya'll send me a big ol crow to chew on and i will get me a half gallon of buttermilk to get it down with, makes it easier to swallow :)

I'm done with the recruiting stuff, i'll save that for the CPA faithful as that really makes them mad and if ya'll would do me a favor and beat the daylights out of this private school from Nashville i would greatly appreciate it!!!

Oh and i WAS right on the Trousdale/GCA game for the record!! lol

I've had my fair share of CROW burgers dealing with out homeboys Murvl !!! But they are family and close friends ... :) go rebelnadoes !!! Bring Two More Gold balls to the house!