Blackman at Maryville.

tennesseestud2013

Really?

Post Maryville's schedule again, Maybe I missed someone. 

lol .... Poor guy , really having to reach aren't ya .... do you know how that Click on the LINKY thing works ? I posted a nationally Known and Recognized High School Football Website to validate my Claim , and that's all ya got ?? Have a nice day Bladerunner , things will get better for you , and maybe next year you and Coach Gaddis can hug it out and let you get over your Troubled and Traumatic time at Oak Ridge ... lol 

lol .... Poor guy , really having to reach aren't ya .... do you know how that Click on the LINKY thing works ? I posted a nationally Known and Recognized High School Football Website to validate my Claim , and that's all ya got ?? Have a nice day Bladerunner , things will get better for you , and maybe next year you and Coach Gaddis can hug it out and let you get over your Troubled and Traumatic time at Oak Ridge ... lol 

LOL! If this site says that competition in East Tn is the best in the Country I don't need to see it! 

We didn't NEED a controversial flag... Ask me about Basketball season one more time and see what kind of answer you get... Beating the Red Dragon is ALL that its cracked up to be. Too bad it seems to only be reserved for 16AAA schools. 

Without the flag there Whitehaven loses.  So yes... you NEEDED it.  Still,  Maryville is back to the championship game for the 10th straight year so I don't need to worry about last year.

Georges first year as HC was 1999. Do you mean is there a movie offer? I've not heard of one. George is such a humble man Idk if there ever will be a movie about him. But I'll ask him at practice Monday lol I can see the look on his face right now! I'm sure he will blush a bit. There is a 6 hr Documentary "Decade of Dominance" about the 2000-2010 seasons. It's time for Coach Winders to make another one!

I believe it was called "Decade of Excellence".  It covered the decade of 2000 - 2009.  The foundation of the "decade" actually began in 1997 and 1998.  Maybe the video should have been the "Decade and a half of Excellence".  I heard there might be another in the works if GQ keeps winning championships. 

Edited by OldRebel2

We didn't NEED a controversial flag... Ask me about Basketball season one more time and see what kind of answer you get... Beating the Red Dragon is ALL that its cracked up to be. Too bad it seems to only be reserved for 16AAA schools. 

lol , BHS , You ran your mouth non stop for 2 years , made your little Racial digs , talked down every accomplishment Maryville has ever had .... I can say now what I already figured last year , Maryville is there , where is your team ? as a matter of fact where is anyone from the west ?? You won one , Congrats , get back to us when you have anything close to a Dynasty going . I remember how you didn't want to hear any Ancient History about Maryville last year , well here you are talking about Ancient history . Enjoy Basketball ... lol 

If yall won't let it go, I won't either... ONE Player had 381 rushing yards, 5 TDs and the game winning 2 point conversion. Stop It

Without that terrible call Duh-Haven would have taken home the silver ball. The game was over as the Maryville kid caught the ball wide open. Nobody was near him. An inept official made a terrible call and cost a deserving team of hard working kids a championship. Sure Duh-Haven had a great performance by one RB, but it was not enough. That game forever will be tainted in my opinion.

Who cares about basketball here?

lol , BHS , You ran your mouth non stop for 2 years , made your little Racial digs , talked down every accomplishment Maryville has ever had .... I can say now what I already figured last year , Maryville is there , where is your team ? as a matter of fact where is anyone from the west ?? You won one , Congrats , get back to us when you have anything close to a Dynasty going . I remember how you didn't want to hear any Ancient History about Maryville last year , well here you are talking about Ancient history . Enjoy Basketball ... lol

Don't they know that they are dealing with the best Team/Coach staff in the Country!!