TCA @ Adamsville! Semi-Finals! The Rematch!

utvol2

Ok. Just sat down from drive back home and starting eating my red crow!! That one was for you Redrage!! It's not tasting real good but there is a sweetness to it knowing our boys laid it all on the line tonight and never gave up! Game was still undecided with 4 minutes left. Incredible ballgame! I think Adamsville will give TC all they want. Pulling for you guys and all my McNairy County friends!

Ok. Just sat down from drive back home and starting eating my red crow!! That one was for you Redrage!! It's not tasting real good but there is a sweetness to it knowing our boys laid it all on the line tonight and never gave up! Game was still undecided with 4 minutes left. Incredible ballgame! I think Adamsville will give TC all they want. Pulling for you guys and all my McNairy County friends!

Was a great game , one for the ages ! TCA you have a great team , hold your heads high! Intense , your kid is an will be a stud for two more years !

We gonna go win this thing ! Making 15a proud !

TCA Thank you for the awesome game!! Very Clean, Physical and Fast!! The game had it all!!. The best High School game I have ever seen,perhaps the best Football game I have ever seen. Momentum shifting back and forth,the crowds cheering against each other. WOW!! The 7's lived up to the billing...,I believe this will be one of those "I was at that game" for decades.

Edited by TUFFYTOM

Glad we got to visit my friend! My hat is off to you and TCA! Much respect, much respect!!

Good to visit with you as well UTVOL. Also good to meet Cardfan. Great people! I think Redrage was hiding from me! Ha. I fell asleep last night talking to my son about the game and didn't get a chance to make a final post and assessment. First of all, Congratulations to Adamsville on a great season and a fantastic game. Adamsville has really improved since September and I believe they will bring the Gold back to West TN. Second of all, Congratulations to TCA for a fantastic season! Played a brutal schedule and came out 11-2. I don't think there is a better offense in 2A football. Unfortunately you have to have a top notch defense to win a state championship and we are not there yet. We return 10 starters on defense next year so I suspect it will be much better. TCA, in my opinion, had to go to the locker room up by 2 TD's if they were going to win. You could see the OL and DL of Adamsville begin to take over in middle of second quarter and I knew we were in trouble even though we led at half. Their domination along with Nearys determination was just too much. Wallis was a big factor as well. He's a great player and TC better not overlook him. Adamsville has much more depth than TCA and it showed last night. Last night was very well coached game both ways. TCA's line played their hearts out! They never quit. Our Center weighs 155 pounds! We were outweighed 50 pounds at every position on the OL and DL. Hard to overcome that but they did it in 11 of 13 games. My hats off to those boys in the trenches for TCA! I believe the line play is going to be the factor that brings the Gold home for Adamsville along with Neary! Trousdale, hear me loud and clear, you won't stop Neary! He just keeps coming back for more! Those extra workouts in the Summer that he did has paid off! It was great seeing all of my friends from Michie and Adamsville! Last night was a Titan Classic! Good luck in Cookeville. My son and I plan to attend and sit on your side and cheer you on!

Good to visit with you as well UTVOL. Also good to meet Cardfan. Great people! I think Redrage was hiding from me! Ha. I fell asleep last night talking to my son about the game and didn't get a chance to make a final post and assessment. First of all, Congratulations to Adamsville on a great season and a fantastic game. Adamsville has really improved since September and I believe they will bring the Gold back to West TN. Second of all, Congratulations to TCA for a fantastic season! Played a brutal schedule and came out 11-2. I don't think there is a better offense in 2A football. Unfortunately you have to have a top notch defense to win a state championship and we are not there yet. We return 10 starters on defense next year so I suspect it will be much better. TCA, in my opinion, had to go to the locker room up by 2 TD's if they were going to win. You could see the OL and DL of Adamsville begin to take over in middle of second quarter and I knew we were in trouble even though we led at half. Their domination along with Nearys determination was just too much. Wallis was a big factor as well. He's a great player and TC better not overlook him. Adamsville has much more depth than TCA and it showed last night. Last night was very well coached game both ways. TCA's line played their hearts out! They never quit. Our Center weighs 155 pounds! We were outweighed 50 pounds at every position on the OL and DL. Hard to overcome that but they did it in 11 of 13 games. My hats off to those boys in the trenches for TCA! I believe the line play is going to be the factor that brings the Gold home for Adamsville along with Neary! Trousdale, hear me loud and clear, you won't stop Neary! He just keeps coming back for more! Those extra workouts in the Summer that he did has paid off! It was great seeing all of my friends from Michie and Adamsville! Last night was a Titan Classic! Good luck in Cookeville. My son and I plan to attend and sit on your side and cheer you on!

News for you Grace was a lot bigger than TC last night and no one said the Jackets could stop their offensive.It was tough Grace is a heck of a team,no doubt Neary is a great back but leave no doubt in your mind he will be rocked.GO JACKETS!!

News for you Grace was a lot bigger than TC last night and no one said the Jackets could stop their offensive.It was tough Grace is a heck of a team,no doubt Neary is a great back but leave no doubt in your mind he will be rocked.GO JACKETS!!

Neary has delivered as many hits as he has taken!! Tough kid just like the TC back!!!!

While I am by no means a fan of Adamsville, I do respect the talent of the players on that team. 

I do hope that they do well and make a good showing next Saturday against Trousdale County.

Good luck Cardinals!

We will see you on the basketball court and we will be waiting for your arrival at our house next year for some football. 

While I am by no means a fan of Adamsville, I do respect the talent of the players on that team.

I do hope that they do well and make a good showing next Saturday against Trousdale County.

Good luck Cardinals!

We will see you on the basketball court and we will be waiting for your arrival at our house next year for some football.

Same to ya, hey did y'all's radio station cut y'all off Friday ! Had several people think y'all went off air with over 1:30 to go ?