WHITE STATION @ HENDERSONVILLE

Bump11

Commandoes will handle the undiciplined WHS bunch, Coach Hat will have his boys prepared, and the WHS will not be able to deal w/ the pressure of playing on the road in a hostile environment. It will be a long ride from Memphis so I dont expect them to bring a lot of fans..... :popcorneater:

Edited by Kevin38

I say Hendersonville in another close one (though not as close as this week) The run game just seems to be too much and the way the defense is able to make adjustments and look like a completely different D is incredible. I think that, plus the homefield advantage, and the fact that this team plays with more heart than ive seen in a team at the high school level in a while, i think it all will carry them to the state title game.

Hendersonville 34 White Station 21

As a White Station fan I am amazed at how quickly people pick against the Memphis teams. These same people said that WSHS had no chance against Maryvillle in 2009. During that run we beat Brentwood at home in the semis and Maryville in Cookeville at state. This team has a lot of athleticism and better not be underestimated. I have no idea what Hendersonville runs or what they do. I bet most people here have not seen WSHS play, but are just picking against the Memphis team. In 2009 White Station won and Whitehaven won last year. Do you think Memphis teams can't play?

As a White Station fan I am amazed at how quickly people pick against the Memphis teams. These same people said that WSHS had no chance against Maryvillle in 2009. During that run we beat Brentwood at home in the semis and Maryville in Cookeville at state. This team has a lot of athleticism and better not be underestimated. I have no idea what Hendersonville runs or what they do. I bet most people here have not seen WSHS play, but are just picking against the Memphis team. In 2009 White Station won and Whitehaven won last year. Do you think Memphis teams can't play?

2009 Was a Down year for Maryville , this team is much better than that one . 

Maryville is an awesome program. I just think that people discount the Memphis teams just because we are from Memphis. 

Well I know myself and other Maryville fans don't discount Memphis teams , we know how athletic all Memphis teams always are , throw in great coaching like at Whitehaven and it's really hard to beat a team like that . Maryville has Played Melrose , Memphis East , White Station , and Whitehaven in State Championship games in the last 14 years .  It won't surprise me at all if White Station makes it to State , either way , good luck this week . 

Maryville is an awesome program. I just think that people discount the Memphis teams just because we are from Memphis. 

What's the word on this White Station team? I've heard they're probably the most talented team from Memphis this year, but what do they run and what are their strengths under their 1st year head coach?

That's the way not all but the majority of the posters on here are, they basically feel we have super athletic teams who are undiciplined and badly coached. Good luck to you guys...