WHITE STATION @ HENDERSONVILLE

Bump11

Well I guess I'll make my prediction... White Station by 6... Wing T offenses usually have a problem coming back. If White Station is able they should attempt to do the Commandos like Whitehaven did Mt. Juliet 2 seasons ago... Use the athleticism EARLY to get up 2 scores and force them to PASS the ball to get back in the game. Hope there's not too much homecooking in Hendersonville :thumb:

Even if White Station is able to get up by 2 scores, it wont even force Hendersonville out of their comfort zone. They believe they can win til the clock hits zero, no matter what the deficit is, and they can. They proved that last friday. And might I add they did that against 3 of the best players in the state on both sides of the ball. White Station has some good ball players but they dont have a Vic Wharton or a Rashaan Gaulden or a Finis Stribling on offense or defense. And Indy was up 28-7 in the 2nd Qtr and Hendersonville stuck to the game plan and played with heart and even against 3 of the most athletic players in the state, were able to come back and win. Even if WS does get up early, no lead is safe against this Commando team.

Edited by Bump11

Even if White Station is able to get up by 2 scores, it wont even force Hendersonville out of their comfort zone. They believe they can win til the clock hits zero, no matter what the deficit is, and they can. They proved that last friday. And might I add they did that against 3 of the best players in the state on both sides of the ball. White Station has some good ball players but they dont have a Vic Wharton or a Rashaan Gaulden or a Finis Stribling on offense or defense. And Indy was up 28-7 in the 2nd Qtr and Hendersonville stuck to the game plan and played with heart and even against 3 of the most athletic players in the state, were able to come back and win. Even if WS does get up early, no lead is safe against this Commando team.

When was the last time Indy played in the State Title game???

I ask because to lose a 3 TD lead to a "Wing T" offense clearly proves that they (Indy) were not ready for the big time.

IDK the players that you mentioned, so I can't speak on them, but Ced Wilson, Jr. and Petera Wilson are some great prospects as well   :ugeek:

Indy lost in the state championship game in 2007. I believe they opened in 2004. Hville is fully aware of the type of team White Station is, the talent level, and the excellent coaching staff. Watched a lot of film on Wilson and Wilson this week and understand the explosive offense they have along with an attacking defense so no lack of respect here. It's time for me to eat which should be a rest of the day thing. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and look forward to the Commandos and the Spartans tomorrow night.

This will be a very close game, although I believe dicipline and special teams will win this game for the Commandos. brings me back to the Ridgeway game in 2010 when Ryan Rogers ran a kick back for a touchdown. Ended up being the deciding factor in the game.

HHS - 35

WSHS - 31

White Station, while Not Whitehaven, are similar in that they are not 'typical' Memphis schools. They have a decent kicking game unlike Ridgeway.

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

Commandoes will handle the undiciplined WHS bunch, Coach Hat will have his boys prepared, and the WHS will not be able to deal w/ the pressure of playing on the road in a hostile environment. It will be a long ride from Memphis so I dont expect them to bring a lot of fans..... :popcorneater:

Undisciplined AND in the semi's? I don't think you really know what you're talking about. Ask Mt Juliet about undisciplined Memphis teams. Because they have been sent home a couple times by an undisciplined Memphis team.

Only team that comes to mind is Germantown back when they went on their championship run, not sure if they still do now tho

No Memphis teams run wing t. Germantown runs the bone. That being said, the wing doesn't usually work against teams from Memphis too well. The premise of the wing t is creating angles that are hard to overcome. What neutralizes that? Speed. I'm fairly positive WS has plenty of that.

Undisciplined AND in the semi's? I don't think you really know what you're talking about. Ask Mt Juliet about undisciplined Memphis teams. Because they have been sent home a couple times by an undisciplined Memphis team.

I already explained, I was being sarcastic but it was a few pgs back so I understand, I dont really know anything about WS and if I had to guess, I would pick them to win.....