Aville or Tca vs East team

Tigers5569

I'll be around. Just got home. You haven't seen a back like Neary. I've watched him for 3 years and have seen plenty of other backs in various classifications and he's the best I've seen in 2A in 5 years. He was literally jumping over our guys at the line of scrimmage. He's very durable with really good speed. Wallis will also sting you with the sweep they run while he is in motion. They only passed 3 times to my memory. 1 incompletion, 1 TD, 1 INT. The rest was Neary and Wallis. TCA put the most points on the board by any Adamsville opponent but just did not have enough on the line of scrimmage to get it done. I think TC is going to be surprised when they meet this Cardinal team. They are very, very good up front on both sides! No doubt the 4 best teams in the state played tonight evidenced by the two final scores. Pretty awesome that two of the best teams are from same district! Tough district to say the least. HUGE crowd tonight. TCA had a great crowd from Jackson! Congrats to Adamsville on big win and to the TCA boys for a great season and never giving up.

TC ain't gonna be surprised. They've played Gallatin, Goodpasture, Grace, Marion, & FC just to name a few. Adamsville has played an over-rated TCA team who is very one dimensional with 0 defense. No doubt Neary is a good player but Trousdale players have seen Great RB's their entire careers. For starters they scrimmaged CPA, then faced Beech each if the past 2 preseason jamborees. Not to mention they've faced the past 3 State champs in 2A as well as last yrs 1A state champs with a Great RB. You may want to get out of that glass house you live in Jackson, cross the TN river and come watch middle tn football. Most round here would tell you it's tougher to win the old Region 4 with TC, gordonsville, & FC than the state title!
  • Upvote 1

TC ain't gonna be surprised. They've played Gallatin, Good-pasture, Grace, Marion, & FC just to name a few. Adamsville has played an over-rated TCA team who is very one dimensional with 0 defense. No doubt Neary is a good player but Trousdale players have seen Great RB's their entire careers. For starters they scrimmaged CPA, then faced Beech each if the past 2 preseason jamborees. Not to mention they've faced the past 3 State champs in 2A as well as last yrs 1A state champs with a Great RB. You may want to get out of that glass house you live in Jackson, cross the TN river and come watch middle tn football. Most round here would tell you it's tougher to win the old Region 4 with TC, gordonsville, & FC than the state title!

+1 :thumb:

Edited by twobamafansonecup

TC ain't gonna be surprised. They've played Gallatin, Goodpasture, Grace, Marion, & FC just to name a few. Adamsville has played an over-rated TCA team who is very one dimensional with 0 defense. No doubt Neary is a good player but Trousdale players have seen Great RB's their entire careers. For starters they scrimmaged CPA, then faced Beech each if the past 2 preseason jamborees. Not to mention they've faced the past 3 State champs in 2A as well as last yrs 1A state champs with a Great RB. You may want to get out of that glass house you live in Jackson, cross the TN river and come watch middle tn football. Most round here would tell you it's tougher to win the old Region 4 with TC, gordonsville, & FC than the state title!

Dang...i'm taking the week off...now if we can get Antwan to fill in for snoball... :popcorneater: 

wait a minute...that be like, getting Elton John to cover for Toby Keith...just ain't enuff stuffing in the britches to get'er done... :roflolk:

I'll be around. Just got home. You haven't seen a back like Neary. I've watched him for 3 years and have seen plenty of other backs in various classifications and he's the best I've seen in 2A in 5 years. He was literally jumping over our guys at the line of scrimmage. He's very durable with really good speed. Wallis will also sting you with the sweep they run while he is in motion. They only passed 3 times to my memory. 1 incompletion, 1 TD, 1 INT. The rest was Neary and Wallis. TCA put the most points on the board by any Adamsville opponent but just did not have enough on the line of scrimmage to get it done. I think TC is going to be surprised when they meet this Cardinal team. They are very, very good up front on both sides! No doubt the 4 best teams in the state played tonight evidenced by the two final scores. Pretty awesome that two of the best teams are from same district! Tough district to say the least. HUGE crowd tonight. TCA had a great crowd from Jackson! Congrats to Adamsville on big win and to the TCA boys for a great season and never giving up.

+1  :thumb:  :thumb:

Overrated! You are full of it! Our game was for the gold ball. Glad to know that the West is bringing Gold home and that my home county will have their first ever state championship in Football! I think I'm going to drive 3 hours next Saturday and support them. It will also be a pleasure laughing at idiots like you. I don't think overrated is fitting for TCA. Adamsville has a great defense and we scored 39.. TC will not score 39 on their defense. Last 3 2A state champs? So you have played Signal Mountain? Didn't think so. Also, TCA one dimensional? I guess over 2000 yards rushing doesn't count because we had 3000 yards passing. Study hard this weekend for those exams you have in Mrs Smiths's Senior Literature class. You need to pass so you can go to college and get educated!