Wilson Central 5-0

Beech 4-2

Mt. Juliet 4-2

Hendersonville 3-2

Station Camp 3-2

Lebanon 1-4

Portland 1-4

Gallatin 0-5

Things are getting interesting. I'm not sure anyone predicted Beech near the top of this district, myself included. Can they keep it up? Time will tell. I do think SC and Lebanon will eventually pass H-ville. 

Wilson Central is way down compared to last  year but still have the ability to score enough consistently to win in 9AAA. To me Station Camp is 2nd best team. Beech, MJ, Lebanon and Hville are all close together depending on what night they are playing anyone of them could beat the other - Portland is just a step behind and Gallatin has a ways to go to compete nightly. Beech has been a surprise so far with two big wins over Lebanon, who definitely outsized the Bucs, and MJ -

MJ seems to want to run their offense thru the #52 in the post and if she is guarded well they don't really have an idea what they want to do - not a great outside shooting team - especially compared to the last few years.

• 2 weeks later...

Girls 9AAA Standings

1. WCntrl 9-1 Gal, MJ, Port, SC left

2. SCamp 7-2 WC, Leb 2x, Gal, MJ left

3. Beech 6-4 MJ, Port, Leb, HHS left

4. MJ 6-4 Beech, HHS, SC, WC left

5. HHS 5-5 MJ, Beech, Gal, Port left

6. Leb. 4-5 SC 2x, Beech, Gal, Port left

7/8. Gal-Port 1-9

I think it is wide open! I think Wilson Central is the best team in Regions 5 & 6 but not by a huge margin. I say Station Camp, Mount Juliet, Beech, Rossview, Clarksville, Dickson Co., Centennial, Antioch and maybe even Cane Ridge will have a shot to get there. I just don't think there is 5 points difference between those teams.