District 9AAA

BigBoy10

On 2/15/2018 at 1:56 PM, KYcat said:

What is going on at Wilson Central?

What's going on at Wilson Central? According to the natives, the CliffsNotes version is Wilson Central hired a coach that went 4 and 19 last year. He took a team loaded with talent and coached them to a mediocre 19-11 season, 8-6 District 9. His best season as a high school head coach, but a big disappointment to the players and community. 

18 hours ago, IhaveAball4U said:

What's going on at Wilson Central? According to the natives, the CliffsNotes version is Wilson Central hired a coach that went 4 and 19 last year. He took a team loaded with talent and coached them to a mediocre 19-11 season, 8-6 District 9. His best season as a high school head coach, but a big disappointment to the players and community. 

Lots of folks doesn’t agree on your assessment of loaded talent

23 hours ago, wingman10 said:

Lots of folks doesn’t agree on your assessment of loaded talent

It makes no difference to me who agrees and who doesn't. You & Big Chief's comments show that you have little to no knowledge of the game. The talent comments came from reputable people that have a lot of experience with girls high school basketball, mostly girls high school coaches some of which are & have been opponents and people in the stands that can SEE, including, but not limited to parents.

I'm not going to debate this issue. You have your opinion/agenda.

I just aswered someone's question. 

Most people that know girls high school basketball, know what's going on. It's obvious the person that asked the question heard some things or they wouldn't have asked.

There are no secrets in schools. I'm sure there will be much more information come out once the season is over.

Have fun cheering on your team.

• 3 weeks later...

2018-2019 9AAA Preseason Poll

1. You guessed it, Lady Bucs.  Returns EVERYBODY. MVPMVPMVPMVPMVP

2.  Th Bears.  3rd best post in district and that's about it, but returns entire team

3.  Devils. 4 starters return with depth, loss of Sr. could hurt

4.  Kitties.  2 best players return, but others need to step up

5.  Bison.  Solid post, but guards need to step up

6.  Green wave. Much improved with youth.  Could be 3rd with work.

7.  Commandos.  Good core of girls, but need leadership.  Lost 2 key players to graduation.

8.  Panthers.  Need to move districts with everything lost to graduation