1.  BUCS with a transfer

2.  Bears looking for depth

3.  Devils add depth

4.  Kittens need scorers beside 1

5.  Bisons need outside game

6.  Commandos on youth

7.  Green wave cutting trouble

8.  Panthers question WHY

This district must be weak, I went to watch some girls basketball games last week and East lit (AA school) beat both Beech and Mt. Juliet pretty easy. I understand that it's early in the season, but these are the top 2 teams... Pretty interesting. 

On 11/26/2018 at 4:45 AM, allabouttheO said:

Lebanon is playing two Rutherford Co. Teams this week. Can anyone give me a breakdown on the team/players to watch for Lebanon this year?

Lebanon is a big team with big bodys that crash the boards very well.  They are well coached on both ends of the floor.  They have a 3 pt shooter that you can NOT leave open because she won't miss many.   They beat Cookeville by getting 15 offensive rebounds the first HALF and not missing many shots the second half.   I see they beat Stewarts Creek last night but I don't think they are on Riverdale's level.  One of their best players has been out with an injury (Freeman).  Good Luck.

1 hour ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Lebanon is a big team with big bodys that crash the boards very well.  They are well coached on both ends of the floor.  They have a 3 pt shooter that you can NOT leave open because she won't miss many.   They beat Cookeville by getting 15 offensive rebounds the first HALF and not missing many shots the second half.   I see they beat Stewarts Creek last night but I don't think they are on Riverdale's level.  One of their best players has been out with an injury (Freeman).  Good Luck.

Thanks for the breakdown. I hope I can make it to the game on Friday

• 2 weeks later...

Watching the Grizz play and tickets to Titans tomorrow evening.  What a family weekend with the in-laws. Time for mid season picks.

1. Bucs roll.  Not even a question

2. Bears look stronger then last year

3.  Bisons improving their game.  They finally got a COACH

4. Devils struggle against good teams

5.  Wildcats let 1 get away 

6. Greenwave has some nice pieces.  Please god shot me for saying this

7.  Commandos are too young for now

8. Panthers are better than last year but still out of classification

Until next year I am 12-0 still.  GO BUCS.  BUCS WIN BUCS WIN