Trousdale vs Adamsville (CHAMPIONSHIP GAME)

twobamafansonecup

Yep! You are right! Trousdale has no idea what they are about to face. You haven't seen a back like Neary! They have other weapons as well but he will wear you down! Adamsville by a TD!

We practice against a better one...everyday...his name is...well we actually got 3, but i ain't naming names.

btw...TCA has NO LINE...it's junk....TC is at least 3 TDs better than TCA, just in Line play...what he did to TCA WILL NOT happen to us...TC's Linemen will win this game...no matter who carries the leather for the Jackets

Edited by slimshady

Yep! You are right! Trousdale has no idea what they are about to face. You haven't seen a back like Neary! They have other weapons as well but he will wear you down! Adamsville by a TD!

heres a few of the teams with GREAT RB's that TC players have faced:

2012 5A mr football & blue cross MVP jalen Hurd (Beech)

2012 2A blue Cross Offensive MVP Steven hollis(FC)

2011 2A blue cross cross bowl offensive MVP Dakolas Reeves (FC)

2012 1A blue cross bowl MVP Cason (gordonsville)

This is only a few. They'll be ready!! Will Adamsville?

+1

We practice against a better one...everyday...his name is...well we actually got 3, but i ain't naming names.

btw...TCA has NO LINE...it's junk....TC is at least 3 TDs better than TCA, just in Line play...what he did to TCA WILL NOT happen to us...TC's Linemen will win this game...no matter who carries the leather for the Jackets

Well, just for craps & giggles, I think we will come on an play anyway!! If that's alright with you slitshady!!!