Trousdale vs Adamsville (CHAMPIONSHIP GAME)

twobamafansonecup

could easily be interpreted as a veiled threat. which is against the rules.

most posts here can be found offensive or in violation of some rule if one looks hard enough.

i'm on several different forums as well, most all of them deal with sports, and this is by far the best behaved and courteous community i've come across, with the exception of a few known agitators. discussing various forms of hardware(firearms) can easily remain a more civil conversation, whereas sports invokes much more passion. those that played the game can understand that to a greater degree.

being a mod doesn't make you absolute. and a man that paints himself as libertarian, such as your self, should appreciate the right of the populace to dissent or question authority. rather than using your position to enforce the rules at your own personal discretion and then scolding those who openly question your authority, which is much more the forte of a fascist.

i think coacht does a great job with this site in every aspect, with only the exception of just a few select mods. like the old saying goes, 9 out of 10 cops give the 1 a bad name. :lol: the above post is a great example, your whole response could have been sent in a private message rather than choosing to peacock your authority in the open forum.

anyways, this thread isn't about the interpretation of the rules or straw bosses reminding everyone how important they are, it's about the yellow jackets getting #10. go jackets. :thumb:

Toes hurting a bit.

could easily be interpreted as a veiled threat. which is against the rules.

most posts here can be found offensive or in violation of some rule if one looks hard enough.

i'm on several different forums as well, most all of them deal with sports, and this is by far the best behaved and courteous community i've come across, with the exception of a few known agitators. discussing various forms of hardware(firearms) can easily remain a more civil conversation, whereas sports invokes much more passion. those that played the game can understand that to a greater degree.

being a mod doesn't make you absolute. and a man that paints himself as libertarian, such as your self, should appreciate the right of the populace to dissent or question authority. rather than using your position to enforce the rules at your own personal discretion and then scolding those who openly question your authority, which is much more the forte of a fascist.

i think coacht does a great job with this site in every aspect, with only the exception of just a few select mods. like the old saying goes, 9 out of 10 cops give the 1 a bad name. :lol: the above post is a great example, your whole response could have been sent in a private message rather than choosing to peacock your authority in the open forum.

anyways, this thread isn't about the interpretation of the rules or straw bosses reminding everyone how important they are, it's about the yellow jackets getting #10. go jackets. :thumb:

I was with you til that last sentence!! Dang Trouserhoser had to go and ruin it!! Go Cards!!   -_-

Edited by utvol2