HENDERSONVILLE vs. MARYVILLE 6A Championship

Newcastle

I can't go to a movie when someone spoils it and tells me how it ended and I can't stand watching a ballgame that some bigmouth on radio has went and ruined for me telling me everything about it. No mater how much you try to escape trying to find out the score of that game someone figures a way to tell you.

I completely agree, but just in case one of the championship games is the game of a lifetime I will record them. But I'm sure I'll here a score, or see it flashed on a screen somewhere in Cookeville.

This topic needs some purple!! So here goes, my championship game prediction. I 1st thought I would be for the all stars but nope Im just too bitter. I would love to see them get their tails whipped by 1 point and who better to do it than some commandos. That has to be the best mascot I have ever heard of. How is it going to happen, 1st turnovers Commandos must be plus 6 in the turnover stat, 2nd run the ball and get the rebs out of cover 2 where they are so comfy (2a throw it when they adjust), 3 score more than they do (the hard part haha). Just for good measure hope for refs that hate the allstars for whatever reason. A few good calls could be all hendersonville needs just ask white haven hahahaha!

Good luck to both teams they have earned it for sure.

AllStars 27 Commandos 28

GoCommandos!!!!! :popcorneater: 

Don't be mad at us gobears89 ,we would pull for you guys. We loved playing Sevier County because their fans support the team better than any team we play. You guys played a lot better the second game and we expected it. 

Q.  Want to know what the worst thing is about being a Maryville fan and going to all the ballgames? 

A.  Only getting to see two SEC Championship Games in the last seventeen years because we're either in Nashville, Murfreesboro or Cookeville on that date.

I'll never forget 2001 when we played Florida that night due to 9-11 . We could actually barely see a TV in one of the Skyboxes and fortunately a Nephew was going to MTSU then and as soon as Maryville won against Hillsboro , a Bunch of us piled in on him and his Roommates to watch the end of that game !! Wow , what a night .... of course we got pretty disappointed the next week against LSU in the SEC Championship game .  

Are we going to have to hear all week about how great 9AAA is?

Of course. Why not have pride in your kids?

We had 7AAA = SEC last week.  Just want to mentally prepare for this week on here if we're gonna get the 9AAA pumping & Blount Co bashing going

No Blount County bashing. Respect only. Record speaks for itself. We are not the SEC.

Oh, please tell me more about the mighty 9AAA

Sure, in time.

Well, 7AAA is the SEC of TN high school football.  What about you all?  Maybe they are the SEC East & 9AAA is the SEC West?  Over here in Blount County we're just going to keep plugging along in a lesser class of teams

You missed my recap of the first 7 pages. Here you go again:

Lets Recap: Everyone who follows high school football in America knows Hendersonville is the underdog. From all I have read, it seems the majority have predicted a landslide victory but warned not to overlook (really? :rolleyes:) as the game still has to be played.  Maryville has already won the championship game by beating the SEC (7AAA) and while Maryville plays in the ACC (4AAA), Maryville is still #1 (aka Florida State). Although Hendersonville plays in the Big Ten (9AAA), they do have a pretty tough district year in and year out and do stand an outside chance as the championship has yet to be played and if Maryville for some reason overlooks this game. 

Do I think Hendersonville can win? It's a Big Ten/ACC challenge! Lol.  :popcorneater:    

Just announced.. Mr. Football for the 5A-6A division stays in Sumner County for another year. Congrats to Josh Malone. He shoulda gone to Gallatin tho, right guys? ;)

Joshua is a great kid. He is humble, bright and well spoken. He does not have facebook or twitter and does not look to create distraction from his goals. He has good parents. He will be making a big decision in the next 24-48 hours and is not even allowed to go on a date until he is 18. Should he have gone to Gallatin? Of course but, alas, he is truly zoned for Station Camp. :mrgreen:

Mr. Malone = Mr. Football

http://lms.usatodayhss.com/nashville/articles/item/1825-five-midstate-players-earn-mr-football-honors

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/823378/joshua-malone

I'm thinking FSU, now... Tennessee.

Edited by TheRealTruth