HENDERSONVILLE vs. MARYVILLE 6A Championship

Newcastle

Congratulations to Maryville, incredibly dominant season capped off by a tremendous performance tonight. After 3 state titles in 5 years of 6A ball, I think we can say that MHS is the king of the "Big Boys".

+1 Congrats Maryville!!!! They might have to change the name of Blount County to Gold (ball) County (country) Absolute fantastic season!

Great win by Maryville tonight. Great bunch of kids that play for a great coach. 4 gold balls for the east. I was disappointed in a few Maryville young fans that walked over to the Hendersonville side and waved the rebel flag right in front of their crowd. Pretty classless on their part. Its kind of funny I didn't see them pull that crap the last 2 yrs against Whitehaven, I would say they wouldn't have made it back over to the Maryville side.

Yeah. That wouldn't be too smart if they did that to Whitehaven, Chief lol

Well sweet at least the young Maryville fans are smart. Not classy but they are smart.lol I just hate it for coach Q and his team b/c they play the game the right way and with class its just unfortunate the young fans can't be the same way.

Good game, and both teams/fans/students were all class acts, unlike Whitehaven last year. Maryville handles defeat just like wins, with humility, as do their fans. Wish we could have been there, but just too cold for our son (not worth getting him sick)..... Congratulations to our Red Rebels on a fantastic year!!! And also to Hendersonville as they took care of business on their side of the state.............RatPack..................

Oh and I cannot forget my Auburn Tigers dominating win today along with the Spartans upsetting Oscar Meyer and the Buckeyes!!!!

Yeah. That wouldn't be too smart if they did that to Whitehaven, Chief lol

Well sweet at least the young Maryville fans are smart. Not classy but they are smart.lol I just hate it for coach Q and his team b/c they play the game the right way and with class its just unfortunate the young fans can't be the same way.

Good game, and both teams/fans/students were all class acts, unlike Whitehaven last year. Maryville handles defeat just like wins, with humility, as do their fans. Wish we could have been there, but just too cold for our son (not worth getting him sick)..... Congratulations to our Red Rebels on a fantastic year!!! And also to Hendersonville as they took care of business on their side of the state.............RatPack..................

Oh and I cannot forget my Auburn Tigers dominating win today along with the Spartans upsetting Oscar Meyer and the Buckeyes!!!!

Hey Rat,

How bout you go to the game before you say the students were class acts! They almost started a riot with very unhappy Hendersonville fans that were already way behind at that time.