No Privates Left in Playoffs

slimshady

+1. 

totally agree I just dont see why these groups of schools do EVERYTHING they can in their power to create a different set of rules for themselves but get mad when they arent treated like publics? 

Exactly Regis, if things wasn't much better and different for these people, why on Gods green earth would they pay out the rear end to leave the public schools where they can attend for free.

Exactly Crow, and the winning and losing is not the whole issue. Any private school with money and the desire to become dominate can . Grace proved that it don't take very long at all. Private schools operate completely different than the small publics, they need to play schools who operate the same way.

You should be charged with animal abuse the way you are beating that dead horse.

Moderator: Shouldn't this thread be moved to the public v private section where it belongs?

You should be charged with animal abuse the way you are beating that dead horse.

Moderator: Shouldn't this thread be moved to the public v private section where it belongs?

No body looks at the public,private board,Might as well leave it here . Beating a dead horse is not that bad. Don't even seem to hurt um. I think this horse is still alive and well.

Exactly Crow, and the winning and losing is not the whole issue. Any private school with money and the desire to become dominate can . Grace proved that it don't take very long at all. Private schools operate completely different than the small publics, they need to play schools who operate the same way.

If I had anything to do with T$$AA; take Grace "Cheatin" Academy for example, I wouldn't have reduced their fine, they could stay where their at while on probation but when that was over they would've been moved to Div. II no ifs ands or buts. Better yet I wouldn't gave the privates a chose to start with like they did some time back, if your a private school your Div. II no excuses, problem solved. Well, we know that's never going to happen but if they still use a multiplier on the privates in Div. I do away with the rule that you can't move more than one class, cause it sort of defeats the purpose, I think, when it comes to the sub-classes for FB.

Edited by cherokean

If I had anything to do with T$$AA; take Grace "Cheatin" Academy for example, I wouldn't have reduced their fine, they could stay where their at while on probation but when that was over they would've been moved to Div. II no ifs ands or buts. Better yet I wouldn't gave the privates a chose to start with like they did some time back, if your a private school your Div. II no excuses, problem solved. Well, we know that's never going to happen but if they still use a multiplier on the privates in Div. I do away with the rule that you can't move more than one class, cause it sort of defeats the purpose, I think, when it comes to the sub-classes for FB.

So how do you plan to handle the situation with the open zoned public schools who rake in athletes from outside their normal zones to play for them? Where is the hate and disdain for them?

So how do you plan to handle the situation with the open zoned public schools who rake in athletes from outside their normal zones to play for them? Where is the hate and disdain for them?

Even with opened zone public schools you won't see many kids moving around to play sports because publics have nothing to offer. Privates have everything to offer, mainly free tuition.