Giles vs Fulton 4a Championship "The Rematch"

JAFO

Bill,  I am sorry....really don't mean to take away from your championship game....enjoy the win and the championship.  I think most people have just heard so much about this Fulton team being the best ever, we are just giving our opinions now that we have seen them.  I saw them play the green team and was not impressed with either team, but put it off to bad field conditions.  But, there will be plenty of time to discuss all of this after the season....for now, just go enjoy the championship, good luck....

Bottom line is the winner is a state champion and the best in 4A.After what Maryville done to Alcoa and some other top teams,there is no question as to the best team outside of DII  going into tonights game.That doesn't mean they have already  loaded the gold ball this year.Still got to play the game.

Great post. We have all been deprived of seeing everyone together and a great game. Maryville vs. Ensworth would be great! It would be a lot closer than the scrimmage at the beginning of the year. Of course you all know I think we would win, but my top 5 regardless of class would be:

1. Ensworth

2. Brentwood Academy

3. Maryville

4. MBA

5. Alcoa