Giles vs Fulton 4a Championship "The Rematch"

JAFO

Incredible...Rollins would have been good for 2 or 3 TD's more! Hope his infuries sustained in round 2 don't hamper his college career. Looks like in 4A the East is trully dominant. Was Knox West evenly matched with Henry County or did the rain play to  even the odds?

They were very very even, a missed PAT was the difference.

Congratulations to the Falcons. Great game plan and great execution. Outstanding play by the quarterback. No xcuses Giles got beat by far better team tonight. I credit it the Falcons with causing the turnovers. Everybody else can thump their chest and tell us how you could have beat this Fulton team. Not happening this year. Proud of the Bobcats. We'll be back soon...

Congratulations to the Falcons. Great game plan and great execution. Outstanding play by the quarterback. No xcuses Giles got beat by far better team tonight. I credit it the Falcons with causing the turnovers. Everybody else can thump their chest and tell us how you could have beat this Fulton team. Not happening this year. Proud of the Bobcats. We'll be back soon...

Congrats on making it this far, you guys gave us all we wanted early. Ignore the "Fulton can't beat___" we all know that we could, next year 4A is wide open, we lose a lot of fire power. You guys will have a shot at the gold ball next year.

Congrats on making it this far, you guys gave us all we wanted early. Ignore the "Fulton can't beat___" we all know that we could, next year 4A is wide open, we lose a lot of fire power. You guys will have a shot at the gold ball next year.

I shoulda knowed better than to doubt these Falcons.  Up until a couple of weeks ago, I thought they were unbeatable in 4a, then I doubted, and now they have proved that they are indeed unbeatable.  Congratulations to both teams.

Edited by MountainTroll

Congrats to the Falcons they were the cream of the crop been nice to throw down will you billy volly and the Photoman and FHS 12 you all had one of those teams that will be talked about for a long time one of the best teams in the state of tenn high school football , it was sad to see the rollins -davis young man not be able to play alot , but what he did in the season helped them get to were you all finished , well i am gonna lay low for a while and enjoy the holidays but we will be back next year i know you all lose a few , but you all will still be the top team to beat next year in 4a , the devils look really good on the d-fense side for next year the o is gonna be a work in progress , looks like catholic , sully south and betsy will have a say in who goes where Congrats agin the the Fulton Falcons bringing it back to east tn once again!