Giles vs Fulton 4a Championship "The Rematch"

JAFO

Congrats to the Falcons on the Title and a great year.

Heads up Giles.  I watched the entire game on TV and you guys played with heart and class.  Great season to your coaches, players and fans.  Nothing ever to be ashamed of.  This game, nor any game, will ever define you as men.  That comes from within and from above.

I'll let all you lames talk about who's better than us will be celebrating back to back Championships 15-0 I love the one's who say this team or that team when their team sucks lol I'm glad Alcoa won and I'm pulling for Maryville you lames keep talking we love it

Giles County is not very good. Fulton being declared the best in the state is laughable.

Not very good? Lost 3 games 2 to state champions and 1 to a runner up, give me a break.  You see one game and one of our worst and thats what you come away with, please. If Fulton is going to be our nemesis like libscomb use to be then I will enjoy these battles late in the playoffs anytime.  Great game Falcons and Bobcats.  Heads up.  Now you see what we have to work on for next year.  GO CATS!!!

Congrats to the Falcons they were the cream of the crop been nice to throw down will you billy volly and the Photoman and FHS 12 you all had one of those teams that will be talked about for a long time one of the best teams in the state of tenn high school football , it was sad to see the rollins -davis young man not be able to play alot , but what he did in the season helped them get to were you all finished , well i am gonna lay low for a while and enjoy the holidays but we will be back next year i know you all lose a few , but you all will still be the top team to beat next year in 4a , the devils look really good on the d-fense side for next year the o is gonna be a work in progress , looks like catholic , sully south and betsy will have a say in who goes where Congrats agin the the Fulton Falcons bringing it back to east tn once again!

Thanks Greengreen22  .. we appreciate it .. may be your guys time to step back into it .. think its gonna be a dogfight next year on the east side .. Greeneville, Sull South, Betsy , Catholic , Signal Mtn , maybe we can maybe get it the mix dont know ,.. but thanks for the congrats ..  

Congratulations to the Falcons. Great game plan and great execution. Outstanding play by the quarterback. No xcuses Giles got beat by far better team tonight. I credit it the Falcons with causing the turnovers. Everybody else can thump their chest and tell us how you could have beat this Fulton team. Not happening this year. Proud of the Bobcats. We'll be back soon...

Thanks WOMG ... your guys came out in 2nd half and made a game for a bit .. we did respond with a TD pass to go up by 2 scores .. but after the pick 6 that made it 34-14 looked like your guys hung heads and didnt play as hard and then it was over .. but Giles had some good players .. we made some defensive adjustments and figured out what Giles was doing with 15 in wildcat ... but Congrats on a good season .. looked like some of your guys werent full speed either ... Rollins-Davis just couldnt go, 21 still has a bum shoulder and a couple of ankles that were gimpy .. looked like #9 for Giles was either loafing or was hurt ,, and #1 looked slow too ... #15 and #7 look like great athletes .. but #7 for Fulton best player on field tonight ...