Giles vs Fulton 4a Championship "The Rematch"

JAFO

Listen here Dennis Miller, uhmm you know, you all seem to, you know, have your panties, you know, in a wad. Also, you know, 5 of the 11 playoff teams we beat, you know, had losing records despite, you know, making the playoffs. 

Our defense is a huge reason for that 31 ppg. They put our offense in great position all year. I'll give Smith that, he knows what he is doing defensively. You all seem to not understand that I'm just stating football thoughts on a forum designed for that. Hate that you all are to blind to see what I do. 

You really think we will have the current OC for 20 years? how often does that happen?

Ok Stephen A Smith, lets batch and gripe because we made it to the state title game. If you cant see why Fulton blew everybody off the feild this year, then you dont know much man. Well Im signing off for the year, so good luck with your usual negativty towards your own football program, oh btw, Smiths door is always open, why dont you go talk to him about it. B)

I only have one more thing to say about this game after watching it back on replay ... this Giles community and fans can be proud of a bunch of great young men .. I saw numerous displays of sportsmanship .. you guys have a great bunch of kids ..I know each team has a couple kids who seem to not display that .. as my Falcons have a couple guys who have been known to not display the best sportsmanship but I couldnt find one instance of bad sportsmanship from any Giles kids ..I repeatedly saw Giles players helping a Falcon up off field and a pat on a helmet .. this Falcon tean too has some excepional young men ... proud to have witnessed a game of 2 communities that had respect for each other. Congrats on a great year to get to the finals.  

I only have one more thing to say about this game after watching it back on replay ... this Giles community and fans can be proud of a bunch of great young men .. I saw numerous displays of sportsmanship .. you guys have a great bunch of kids ..I know each team has a couple kids who seem to not display that .. as my Falcons have a couple guys who have been known to not display the best sportsmanship but I couldnt find one instance of bad sportsmanship from any Giles kids ..I repeatedly saw Giles players helping a Falcon up off field and a pat on a helmet .. this Falcon tean too has some excepional young men ... proud to have witnessed a game of 2 communities that had respect for each other. Congrats on a great year to get to the finals.  

Thanks Tadvols. Well said. Games come down to match-ups. This years Fulton team had no weakness. On both sides of the ball along with special teams and coaching. We knew the Falcons would have to make some mistakes and we would have to capitalize on everyone of them to come out on top. With a couple of you're players out you still portrayed the mark of a great team. Others stepped up. It was a team effort. Shame comes when you suffer defeat by the things you do wrong. Giles threw all they had into the game and were beaten by a better team so we have no shame. I'll take that Silver Ball with pride knowing we lost to a great Champion.

Us keyboard quarterbacks tend to believe we know how good a team is or how we could have won a game. A true baller knows another when he faces him on the field. Although the score along with the announcers may have told a different story, I think we earned the respect of the Falcon players & coaches. In the end, on the field, it's all about respect. Giles will be back soon. Very soon..... :ugeek:

How many returning starters does Fulton have back next year? I would think Maryville, Fulton & Alcoa all have a shot to repeat next year along with TC & UC. 5A should be wide open. I'm just keeping it real.

Falcons loose alot ... all 5 OL , QB, TB, WR, TE on offense .. defense 1 DL, 2 OLB, 2 DB'2 ..so its gonna be tough for repeat ... IMO would look for Sull South or Betsy or Knox catholic to maybe step up with Greeneville and compete to championship ..Falcons have some young kids but dont see the depth in OL/DL lines to challenge. IMO - from a Falcon Fan