Farewell from Roy

Roy Dillard

Well There Are Rules To Follow..And They Clearly State This Is Not A Say Whatever You Want Type Of Web-site...If Your Post Is Deleted You Might Wanna Check The Rules Before Posting Again...Us Moderators Are Doing This On A For Free Basis...Sorta Like You Being On Here Without Paying The Measley 24 Bucks To Be A Plus Member...But You Still Wanna Be Able To Say Whatever You Want When you Want To And However You Please, And Dang Whoever Cares.  I Asked For This Position And I Honor What CoatchT Is About...I Enjoy The Banter As Much Or More Than Anybody And I'm Lucky I Haven't Received 50 Warnings A Year...I Will Continue To Do As I Have Done Since Becoming A Moderator Until The Coach Deems So Differently...If Ya'll Care  So Much...Why Not Pony Up The 24 Bucks.  Instead Of Being Here For Free And Complaining Like You Are Due Something...CoachT Will be Here Long After Your Gone...We'll Miss Ya...Come On Back When Ya Can.

Butchie

You couldn't pay me to be a moderator.  I have the utmost respect for CoachT and the mods.  I enjoy this site because they've kept it from becoming a "Twitter" where anybody can say anything, or can use foul language and get away with it.  Opinions are like, well, you know, and everybody's stinks but mine, and I'm glad there are people in charge of guarding that.  In fact, it isn't guarded enough.  In a perfect world there would be nothing but intelligent statements on here, but we don't live in a perfect world, therefore we need moderators.  South Pittsburg is in for some lean years, so we'll probably see a little less of SP posters.  But we'll be back.....in time.

Does South Pitt Ever Have A Lean Year?...So Your Saying Silvers...Or 3rd Rounds...South Pitt Has Had Success Like We All Dream About...See ya Around 60...Always A Pleasure..Happy Holidays...

SP is in for some lean years. Lean years mean they could still go multiple rounds in the 1A playoffs, but still not good enough to beat the top 3-4 teams. SP has some very good classes coming but they aren't quite middle school age yet. I'm not sure about the linemen, but I'm still convinced they have 3 very good freshmen RBs on this years team. I look for those guys to help in the next few years.

Well There Are Rules To Follow..And They Clearly State This Is Not A Say Whatever You Want Type Of Web-site...If Your Post Is Deleted You Might Wanna Check The Rules Before Posting Again...Us Moderators Are Doing This On A For Free Basis...Sorta Like You Being On Here Without Paying The Measley 24 Bucks To Be A Plus Member...But You Still Wanna Be Able To Say Whatever You Want When you Want To And However You Please, And Dang Whoever Cares.  I Asked For This Position And I Honor What CoatchT Is About...I Enjoy The Banter As Much Or More Than Anybody And I'm Lucky I Haven't Received 50 Warnings A Year...I Will Continue To Do As I Have Done Since Becoming A Moderator Until The Coach Deems So Differently...If Ya'll Care  So Much...Why Not Pony Up The 24 Bucks.  Instead Of Being Here For Free And Complaining Like You Are Due Something...CoachT Will be Here Long After Your Gone...We'll Miss Ya...Come On Back When Ya Can.

Butchie

Good Post Butchie

Well There Are Rules To Follow..And They Clearly State This Is Not A Say Whatever You Want Type Of Web-site...If Your Post Is Deleted You Might Wanna Check The Rules Before Posting Again...Us Moderators Are Doing This On A For Free Basis...Sorta Like You Being On Here Without Paying The Measley 24 Bucks To Be A Plus Member...But You Still Wanna Be Able To Say Whatever You Want When you Want To And However You Please, And Dang Whoever Cares. I Asked For This Position And I Honor What CoatchT Is About...I Enjoy The Banter As Much Or More Than Anybody And I'm Lucky I Haven't Received 50 Warnings A Year...I Will Continue To Do As I Have Done Since Becoming A Moderator Until The Coach Deems So Differently...If Ya'll Care So Much...Why Not Pony Up The 24 Bucks. Instead Of Being Here For Free And Complaining Like You Are Due Something...CoachT Will be Here Long After Your Gone...We'll Miss Ya...Come On Back When Ya Can.

Butchie

Things like this is what makes people leave. Who in their right dang mind would pay even $1 after reading your post? Before the SP people left, I said that the mods would ruin this sight and now your most loyal fan base has left. I think im going to follow them as well. You guys are a joke Edited by KickinWing11
  • Upvote 1

You couldn't pay me to be a moderator.  I have the utmost respect for CoachT and the mods.  I enjoy this site because they've kept it from becoming a "Twitter" where anybody can say anything, or can use foul language and get away with it.  Opinions are like, well, you know, and everybody's stinks but mine, and I'm glad there are people in charge of guarding that.  In my opinion, it isn't guarded enough.  In my perfect world there would be nothing but what I deemed intelligent statements on here, but we don't live in a my perfect world, therefore I need moderators.  South Pittsburg is in for some lean years, so we'll probably see a little less of SP posters.  But we'll be back.....in time.

fyp. :thumb:

sorry about wwII not working out for you.