Congrats to Trousdale County

howdoitknow

Sorry but this NOT slim...although i do miss his honesty...and a his fanatical ways....he unfortunately...has went the way with Roy and OP...know him personally....says he's done with the T....maybe Carthage will have something you can brag about next year Twan.... :popcorneater:

Until then just keep lickin our butts!!!!!

Sure.Whatever you say...Mr. White.

I'm tellin' you ... it really is genetic in those programs. Pick up a roster from 10 or 20 years ago, and you will see a lot of the same names as players and coaches. Sure a wringer shows up ever once in a while, but that's gonna happen.

I assure you this team is all home grown. Been watching all these boys play together for over 10 years. :thumb:

You guys are the cream of the crop every year. People on the outside always want to know what really goes on. So yes, a compliment to you guys.

Thank you. Look for more in the near future. All 3 youth teams (5-12 yr olds) went undefeated champs this year and the Jr High only lost one game regular season to a 4A school. ;)