Congrats to Trousdale County

howdoitknow

KickinWing11...we (our players) will enjoy this for about a week. Then the work begins to be back in the same position next year. There is a reason we only have roughly 30 players. It ain't easy to be a part if this team.

Very well said. I never thought of it that way. Everyone wants to be part of something like that and if it were easy then I bet you guys would have 50 players or so. Im sure there are at least 20 players who just want to be part of the team but don't have what it takes to do the year round grind. Great post man.

First and foremost, congrats to TC. You guys are an amazing football team. Im just curious what the secret is. I know they have good coaching and good athletes but good grief how is everyone on their team good. They said that TC was the smallest area in the state but im telling you now there were more TC fans in the stands today than there are total people in CF and many other communities around here. if you say its normal for a 2A team with only 28 players to be that good you're lying to yourself. Im not even implying that there is something illegal going on but someone please enlighten me. There may be only 3 kids in all of Morgan County (4 schools that would probably be 4A if combined) that could play for TC. And its not like you guys just got lucky, you guys are the real deal every single year. What's the deal?

It's in tha water..."Creek Water"    :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Now that you mention it, #28's dad was known as The Bus when he was carrying the ball for The Pirates. How is that for tradition?

Choo choo. That T word is what high school football is all about. Crazy thing is when you're from CF, your phone can't even spell the T word. Considering we are 0-6 against you guys, id say 6 times isn't the magic number for us to get trucked