East Hickman

Playoff:

Waverly Cemtral

Camden Central

Fairview

Hickman County

Lewis County

Creek Wood (on the bubble)

Waverly and Camden Central will probably make 2nd-3rd round run.

My big shocker: Fairview makes a deep run in the playoff. They are gonna be projected quad 3 and as long as they are in the lower bracket they will be quarter-finalist....

Brother I'm not gonna back out of what I said. Graves didn't hurt anybody and all he did was put a helmet on. It helped us tremendously for somebody who knew exactly what he wante us to see to perform it. Was no contact and it worked.

How many games did you win your senior year Wavo10? 0? I don't think it helped you all.

Big boy we won 4 and you are seriously messing with wrong Tiger...... Layoff Dickson boy. I have a wall full of plaques..... We had a small team. I was 5'11 189 lbs and earned most valuable defensive lineman I had 88 tackles my senior year..... Including 10 on Camden, Creek Wood, Hickman County, Montgomery Central and 13 on McEwen. Did you even get minutes big boy..... If you would like to watch the films with me and let me point out every single one of them contact me. I have said my name several times.

Alex played for a very average Waverly team that beat some terrible teams to finish 4-6. He was an average at best high school football player. He would have never played for the 2009 Creek Wood or Camden teams. He wouldn't have played for the 2009 Stewart County or Harpeth teams either. He has talked so much smack this year. I applaud Coach McConnell and his staff for changing the culture at Waverly and turning it into a winner but prior to this year the football program there was terrible and they had terrible players which included Alex dating back through the mid 90s at least. In the 80s Waverly was a power and I'm glad they have reason to be excited again. It's about time.

Edited by LBD

Alex played for a very average Waverly team that beat some terrible teams to finish 4-6. He was an average at best high school football player. He would have never played for the 2009 Creek Wood or Camden teams. He wouldn't have played for the 2009 Stewart County or Harpeth teams either. He has talked so much smack this year. I applaud Coach McConnell and his staff for changing the culture at Waverly and turning it into a winner but prior to this year the football program there was terrible and they had terrible players which included Alex dating back through the mid 90s at least. In the 80s Waverly was a power and I'm glad they have reason to be excited again. It's about time.

and who might you be. At least I'm not cowardly and hide behind a name.... You say I wouldn't had started anywhere else in the district? Lol

I don't know who you are, but while Alex lacked size, he never lacked heart. I will say this too. I have never ever seen anyone play as hard as Alex in high school and I've seen many young men play as I'm 57 years old and when I lived in Waverly I broadcast the football and basketball games on the radio. I believe he could have played on any team in the District. Sure Alex likes to talk, but he loves his high school and team whether they won 10 or 4. It is sad that you have attacked a young man who has nothing but love for people. This is a football thread not a character thread where we attack someone behind a keyboard. You sir ought to be ashamed of himself. I'm glad I can call Alex my friend. You sir should get to know Alex and I think you would see what a nice young man he is. You owe him an apology.

I don't know who you are, but while Alex lacked size, he never lacked heart. I will say this too. I have never ever seen anyone play as hard as Alex in high school and I've seen many young men play as I'm 57 years old and when I lived in Waverly I broadcast the football and basketball games on the radio. I believe he could have played on any team in the District. Sure Alex likes to talk, but he loves his high school and team whether they won 10 or 4. It is sad that you have attacked a young man who has nothing but love for people. This is a football thread not a character thread where we attack someone behind a keyboard. You sir ought to be ashamed of himself. I'm glad I can call Alex my friend. You sir should get to know Alex and I think you would see what a nice young man he is. You owe him an apology.

And the Papa has spoken. Well said, sir.

I don't know who you are, but while Alex lacked size, he never lacked heart. I will say this too. I have never ever seen anyone play as hard as Alex in high school and I've seen many young men play as I'm 57 years old and when I lived in Waverly I broadcast the football and basketball games on the radio. I believe he could have played on any team in the District. Sure Alex likes to talk, but he loves his high school and team whether they won 10 or 4. It is sad that you have attacked a young man who has nothing but love for people. This is a football thread not a character thread where we attack someone behind a keyboard. You sir ought to be ashamed of himself. I'm glad I can call Alex my friend. You sir should get to know Alex and I think you would see what a nice young man he is. You owe him an apology.

He graduated in 2010 and was a good player on an average team. That's not making fun of him by any means it's just saying he would not have started for some other teams in the region that year. He was better than the Montgomery Central and Cheatham linemen that year but could not have played for the other 4 schools. No disrespect intended. It's easy to look like an all star when you're on a terrible team. That's all I am saying. No disrespect intended. If he played for the 2009 Creek Wood or Camden teams and posted big numbers that would be one thing but at Waverly he was on the field all night that year anyway because Jake Hale was hurt that year and their offense was average at best with McLeod at Quarterback. I wasn't aware that calling someone an average player is an insult.