District 11AA 2014

alltime

It's perfectly fine for Wavo to beat on his chest this year.  It hasn't been beaten on ever before as a show of pride for his team.  Its not the beating chest that people have a problem with.  It's the flapping gums with his limited knowledge of football.  Just cause you played doesn't mean you know a lot about football, Papatiger.  Block the guy in front of you and tackle the guy with the ball are fairly easy concepts to understand.  Congrats to Waverly.  Now they gotta win out to win the district.  Maybe it won't rain and cost them another game. Want them to be at home the next time Camden plays them in the playoffs.

It's perfectly fine for Wavo to beat on his chest this year.  It hasn't been beaten on ever before as a show of pride for his team.  Its not the beating chest that people have a problem with.  It's the flapping gums with his limited knowledge of football.  Just cause you played doesn't mean you know a lot about football, Papatiger.  Block the guy in front of you and tackle the guy with the ball are fairly easy concepts to understand.  Congrats to Waverly.  Now they gotta win out to win the district.  Maybe it won't rain and cost them another game. Want them to be at home the next time Camden plays them in the playoffs.

ummmm, it didn't rain in Lewis County during the game.  We just got socked in the mouth and didn't like it too well.  Apparently Lewis County hits harder than "some other" schools we have played and beaten :)

He graduated in 2010 and was a good player on an average team. That's not making fun of him by any means it's just saying he would not have started for some other teams in the region that year. He was better than the Montgomery Central and Cheatham linemen that year but could not have played for the other 4 schools. No disrespect intended. It's easy to look like an all star when you're on a terrible team. That's all I am saying. No disrespect intended. If he played for the 2009 Creek Wood or Camden teams and posted big numbers that would be one thing but at Waverly he was on the field all night that year anyway because Jake Hale was hurt that year and their offense was average at best with McLeod at Quarterback. I wasn't aware that calling someone an average player is an insult.

My point is, "Why even say those things?" Why down play a young man who has a heart as big as his body. Yes, I know he gets on your nerves with his comments. My point is it isn't serving any purpose to tear this young man down. If you knew him personally you would understand him. This forum is not here to tear down people.

Really don't see your point to me. My post is about Alex being a fine young man who played with a lot of heart. I'm saying, leave this young man alone and quit tearing him down. This would be considered bullying.

He graduated in 2010 and was a good player on an average team. That's not making fun of him by any means it's just saying he would not have started for some other teams in the region that year. He was better than the Montgomery Central and Cheatham linemen that year but could not have played for the other 4 schools. No disrespect intended. It's easy to look like an all star when you're on a terrible team. That's all I am saying. No disrespect intended. If he played for the 2009 Creek Wood or Camden teams and posted big numbers that would be one thing but at Waverly he was on the field all night that year anyway because Jake Hale was hurt that year and their offense was average at best with McLeod at Quarterback. I wasn't aware that calling someone an average player is an insult.

Stats per Lance Davis my senior year.

Hickman County L 18-24

10 Tackles, 2 fumble recoveries, 1 stolen handoff.

Played every snap on Defense and special teams and it was my first game as a starter.

Houston County W 33-9

7 tackles ,1 fumble recovery (on the goaline), 1 blocked punt. 2 sacks. Only played through half of the 3rd

Creek Wood L 6-41

10 Tackles, 1 sack, 1 fumble recovery. Played til mid 4th quarter.... Had big Chris Hartman on me on night. Blocked me in the back all night. Don't believe me I have picture. Go look at my Facebook. James Alexander Shoumake.

McEwen W 15-14

13 tackles, 2 fumble Recoveries, tip pass

Riverside L 6-36

6 tackles. Went out in 4th due to bruised spleen (which is still swollen today) because a Riverside lineman stomped me in the stomach.

Harpeth L 8-35

6 tackles 1 sack

Camden L 0-35

9 tackles, 2 fumble recoveries.

Stewart County L 16-43

7 Tackles 1 sack

Cheatham County W 8-0

10 tackles, jumped offsides to give Cheatham a first down.

I didn't even play the 1st quarter due to sickness that week and not practicing.

Montgomery Central W 12-6

10 tackles 2 sacks 1 fumble recovery. Sack on 4th down with 30 second remaining to win the ball game.

Brother that 88 tackles, 7 sacks, 8 fumble recoveries, 1 blocked punt, and 1 tipped pass and numerous quarterback hurries. I didn't keep theses stats the radio station did and I wrote them down in each newspaper my adopted moms husband gave me every week. Still got them. Now please keep in mind that I was 5'11 189 lbs playing Defensive Tackle.... Chris Hartman (Creek Wood O-Lineman) was 6'3 275 lbs. Jordan Murphey I don't think I have to give his size since your from Camden. I had 48 tackles against 6 teams on our schedule that made the playoff. That is an average of 8 a game. I don't remember the other guys sizes but I know that average players my size don't get those stats. I am not talented. I am slow, that's why I played on the line, I just played with all my heart, went 100% every play and put everything into it. Getting hurt was not a concern to me cause if I did then that means I did it doing what I loved. I was the guy who ran extra laps after practice, (Coach Cash had to make me go home one afternoon after practice) I put my whole everything into being a Tiger. Don't say those things about me. You didn't go to every game... And if you don't believe all this than I don't really care, because the people who matter know it's true.

It's perfectly fine for Wavo to beat on his chest this year. It hasn't been beaten on ever before as a show of pride for his team. Its not the beating chest that people have a problem with. It's the flapping gums with his limited knowledge of football. Just cause you played doesn't mean you know a lot about football, Papatiger. Block the guy in front of you and tackle the guy with the ball are fairly easy concepts to understand. Congrats to Waverly. Now they gotta win out to win the district. Maybe it won't rain and cost them another game. Want them to be at home the next time Camden plays them in the playoffs.

You obviously did not play football if you think that's all there is too it.

Stats per Lance Davis my senior year.

Hickman County L 18-24

10 Tackles, 2 fumble recoveries, 1 stolen handoff.

Played every snap on Defense and special teams and it was my first game as a starter.

Houston County W 33-9

7 tackles ,1 fumble recovery (on the goaline), 1 blocked punt. 2 sacks. Only played through half of the 3rd

Creek Wood L 6-41

10 Tackles, 1 sack, 1 fumble recovery. Played til mid 4th quarter.... Had big Chris Hartman on me on night. Blocked me in the back all night. Don't believe me I have picture. Go look at my Facebook. James Alexander Shoumake.

McEwen W 15-14

13 tackles, 2 fumble Recoveries, tip pass

Riverside L 6-36

6 tackles. Went out in 4th due to bruised spleen (which is still swollen today) because a Riverside lineman stomped me in the stomach.

Harpeth L 8-35

6 tackles 1 sack

Camden L 0-35

9 tackles, 2 fumble recoveries.

Stewart County L 16-43

7 Tackles 1 sack

Cheatham County W 8-0

10 tackles, jumped offsides to give Cheatham a first down.

I didn't even play the 1st quarter due to sickness that week and not practicing.

Montgomery Central W 12-6

10 tackles 2 sacks 1 fumble recovery. Sack on 4th down with 30 second remaining to win the ball game.

Brother that 88 tackles, 7 sacks, 8 fumble recoveries, 1 blocked punt, and 1 tipped pass and numerous quarterback hurries. I didn't keep theses stats the radio station did and I wrote them down in each newspaper my adopted moms husband gave me every week. Still got them. Now please keep in mind that I was 5'11 189 lbs playing Defensive Tackle.... Chris Hartman (Creek Wood O-Lineman) was 6'3 275 lbs. Jordan Murphey I don't think I have to give his size since your from Camden. I had 48 tackles against 6 teams on our schedule that made the playoff. That is an average of 8 a game. I don't remember the other guys sizes but I know that average players my size don't get those stats. I am not talented. I am slow, that's why I played on the line, I just played with all my heart, went 100% every play and put everything into it. Getting hurt was not a concern to me cause if I did then that means I did it doing what I loved. I was the guy who ran extra laps after practice, (Coach Cash had to make me go home one afternoon after practice) I put my whole everything into being a Tiger. Don't say those things about me. You didn't go to every game... And if you don't believe all this than I don't really care, because the people who matter know it's true.

Y'all went 4-6 and gave up a boatload of points in 5 of those games. Somebody has to have made the tackles. It's like being the prom queen at a school of ugly girls. In the end you are what you are. How does one photo prove that something happened all night? I have taken a photo with Peyton Manning. It doesn't mean that we hung out together all night. Your numbers are impressive I will say but it was on a team that wasn't very good. It's easy to be a mediocre player and stand out on a terrible team. It happens every season. The way you make it sound Nick Saban should have came and watched you play ball in high school. Goodness.

Class 3A

Record Pts Prv
1. Alcoa (13) 7-1 147 1
2. CPA (2) 9-0 137 2
3. East Nashville 8-0 119 3
4. Notre Dame 7-1 105 4
5. Westview 7-1 88 6
6. Waverly 7-1 71 10
7. Camden 6-2 51 5
8. McMinn Central 7-2 31 7
9. White House-Heritage 7-1 25 NR
10. CAK 4-4 13 9

Others receiving 12 or more points: Hickman County, 12.

Edited by 31ballfan

Class 3A

Record Pts Prv

1. Alcoa (13) 7-1 147 1

2. CPA (2) 9-0 137 2

3. East Nashville 8-0 119 3

4. Notre Dame 7-1 105 4

5. Westview 7-1 88 6

6. Waverly 7-1 71 10

7. Camden 6-2 51 5

8. McMinn Central 7-2 31 7

9. White House-Heritage 7-1 25 NR

10. CAK 4-4 13 9

Others receiving 12 or more points: Hickman County, 12.

Congrats to Waverly and Camden! Way to represent!