District 11AA 2014

alltime

I am sure Myers is in the mix. He has had some HC experience in the past. A former Bulldawg has moved back home following a successful stint as an HC at basketball dominated Perry County. I would assume he would be in the mix as well. CoachBob1 would know what is going on. Hope he chimes in.

I am sure Myers is in the mix. He has had some HC experience in the past. A former Bulldawg has moved back home following a successful stint as an HC at basketball dominated Perry County. I would assume he would be in the mix as well. CoachBob1 would know what is going on. Hope he chimes in.

I really doubt the exPC coach gets the job.

• 4 weeks later...

Stewart County Coach Cody Finley has been in charge of the program for 1 full year and has gained the respect of the young men at Stewart County. These young men have seen a tremendous amount of turnover and turmoil during the last 4 years. A different coach ever year after Holiday left. My son has his football friends over and I hear them talking about their coach and the things he tells them

And the way he motivates them. I know there are a lot of good coaches in district 11AA but I think that the Rebels finally have a keeper. Hope he will stay. I am looking forward to Spring ball and what it brings. If you see Finley around tell him Stewart County believes in him. We may never be a football power but I do think he will make some noise. We will see!

• 1 month later...