How many games will Sequoyah win in 2004?

BigDave1967

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking Sequoyah will have a good squad despite losing Their football Coach. I see them going 8-2 with losses to Tellico Plains(who will be improved in 2014) and Polk County.

Not putting bad gas in the tank BigDave, but Polk will be down from this season.  I have been pretty consistant in my backing of my Chargers, but they will be a solid squad next year.  They have a RB that is a 6'0" 205 lb. Fr. this season that could be a beast.  They also return OLB Luke Davis 6'1" 193lbs. right now, who was 3rd in the Chattanooga area in tackles and in the top 5 in the Knoxville area - Can also run the ball good too.  6'2" DE Josh Knight is a kid that could potentially turn some heads next year, and David Bull was discovered as a lockdown corner at mid season.  The line will be a stronger force next season with some meat that has been missing on the O-line.  If you feel Seq. may struggle with Polk then you will have to put MCentral in that mix as well.  I will say that consistanly Polk and Seq. have been the teams to beat so I will share my predictions as season come near.  Just some thoughts.

Its my understanding that Sequoyah lost a ton of talent.  They looked loaded in the first round playoff game I saw.  That's a big question, "Can they reload?  Or rebuild?"  Records indicate they have been improving every year since a 0-10 season in 2010, must be doing something right in the JV department...

• 2 months later...