South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

That is a good group of good looking young lads. I hope some of them are able to be awarded legend status this fall. I will be keeping a close eye on them. I am definately clearing my schedule for the grand finale of the season. I will try to grace you people with my presence another game or two, but I just have to see what my speaking engagments are like. I know sportman, Old Pirate, Ambassador, Dillard, powerp, pegleg, D60, rlh, southtowner and others will be standing in line to breath some of the same air a legend such as myself is breathing and get a picture with autograph with the living legend. As always good luck to all the young lads this season.

well tell us which game will we be honored with your presence? Maybe you will bring Sportman out of hibernation. Edited by pegleg

well tell us which game will we be honored with your presence? Maybe you will bring Sportman out of hibernation.

I told you that I was clearing my schedule and would be at the grand finale down at your place.  I will be keeping my eye on several young lads during the season though.  I will have several people at different games giving me reports on young lads that may have a chance to achieve legend status.  Hopefully sportman will come for a photo shoot and again with a legend such as myself.  As usual I will just try to limit the autographs to before the game and some during halftime.  My carpel tunnel in my wrist will not allow my to write too much.  Good luck to all the young lads.

That is a good group of good looking young lads. I hope some of them are able to be awarded legend status this fall. I will be keeping a close eye on them. I am definately clearing my schedule for the grand finale of the season. I will try to grace you people with my presence another game or two, but I just have to see what my speaking engagments are like. I know sportman, Old Pirate, Ambassador, Dillard, powerp, pegleg, D60, rlh, southtowner and others will be standing in line to breath some of the same air a legend such as myself is breathing and get a picture with autograph with the living legend. As always good luck to all the young lads this season.

This guy has always made coach t fun. He is hilarious ! Bigums and the Weedhopper ain't got nothing on him ! Go Pirates !

I told you that I was clearing my schedule and would be at the grand finale down at your place.  I will be keeping my eye on several young lads during the season though.  I will have several people at different games giving me reports on young lads that may have a chance to achieve legend status.  Hopefully sportman will come for a photo shoot and again with a legend such as myself.  As usual I will just try to limit the autographs to before the game and some during halftime.  My carpel tunnel in my wrist will not allow my to write too much.  Good luck to all the young lads.

Most legends just do selfies now....not autographs.