Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

That "new coach" was on the sidelines and had a pretty good view in 08. Probably still has the film. Fighting chance?? SC did play TC in 07 and 06 winning both 35-0. Fighting chance?. Check the overall record between SC and TC.

yes I know the overall record. I meant fighting chance this year with SC coming off 6-5 and TC coming off 14-0 state championship.

That "new coach" was on the sidelines and had a pretty good view in 08. Probably still has the film. Fighting chance?? SC did play TC in 07 and 06 winning both 35-0. Fighting chance?. Check the overall record between SC and TC.

Being an assistant and the head man is a big diffrence Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Milan IS eligible Croz and not "hot air", from previous post, coming from this side of the river!!  Give me one example where any SC  poster has spewed "hot air" about this years team. Not a single post that I have read from a SC poster has boasted about our team. Reason is, we don't know. We have enough sense to NOT blow "hot air". With the injuries we have we would have to be like Postie to make stupid statements and blow "hot air". 

Refer to post number 14 - "Gordonsville 2014" on single A board. Out of character from you Croz.

Hey, kiss postie's hind side jack.

Well...oh captain obvious...that ship has already sailed...the same one as playing TC anytime soon..

confucius say...the way i see it...next year TC will probably have 7 region games, which will leave us 3 open games to fill...my bet is that Coach Creasy will call...1- Lafayette...2. Chicken County...and 3. Westmoreland...then he'll have to call some other schools to fill the 2 open spots... :popcorneater: ...heck maybe he'll give Maynord a call in Cookeville...then we can see if it's a Carthrage thing, or a Maynord thing?... :roflol:

Edited by confuciuschang

That "new coach" was on the sidelines and had a pretty good view in 08. Probably still has the film.  Fighting chance??  SC did play TC in 07 and 06 winning both 35-0.  Fighting chance?.  Check the overall record between SC and TC.

confucius say...since you're bringin up the past...in 2001 and 2002...TC beat Chicken County 4 times...4 times in 2 years...let me repeat that...4 times in 2 years....can you hear me now?

And if you wanna go DEEP...1974  TC wins 50-0...1975 TC wins 40-7 1976 TC wins 42-0...wooooo weeeee.....thems some butt whoopins right there!!!!

Edited by confuciuschang

confucius say...the way i see it...next year TC will probably have 7 region games, which will leave us 3 open games to fill...my bet is that Coach Creasy will call...1- Lafayette...2. Chicken County...and 3. Westmoreland...then he'll have to call some other schools to fill the 2 open spots... :popcorneater: ...heck maybe he'll give Maynord a call in Cookeville...then we can see if it's a Carthrage thing, or a Maynord thing?... :roflol:

Why don't Creasy call Rankin? I bet they have a hard time getting teams to play them.

Don't bother calling...won't answer.

Guest Termite

MC will play..that's their battle cry "we play TC",  SC won't and Maynord won't and you know why, Don't know about Whinemoreland,  I agree with Antwan, call Rankin. We are glad you show so much interest in SC football and it's OK to be a closet fan. Could be a Whinemoreland closet fan, but I believe you lean more towards SC,