Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

I know an idiot when I see one. There is a good reason everyone hates on you in every thread. The thing about your predictions is they seem to change a lot. DC losing to Upperman is old news, I don't know why you insist bringing up their past accomplishments. This thread is suppose to be about next years season. I guess those types of things should be expected from someone such as yourself. You cant even label this thread correctly, its 2014 not 2013. Also if your going to be talking up a certain player, learn to spell his name correctly. It's Eldridge, not Elderidger.

if you don't like what said in a thread, you don't have to reply. Scooter was right with me on the order of finish for next season. Predicting an order of finish is not a slam on anyone or an attempt to be a bandwagoner, its simply a prediction. If you can't deal with that, don't post. Your about as goofy sounding as your profile pick is. You, Antwan, PostMan are about the three most sour grapes posters on here. Three of a kind.

if you don't like what said in a thread, you don't have to reply. Scooter was right with me on the order of finish for next season. Predicting an order of finish is not a slam on anyone or an attempt to be a bandwagoner, its simply a prediction. If you can't deal with that, don't post. Your about as goofy sounding as your profile pick is. You, Antwan, PostMan are about the three most sour grapes posters on here. Three of a kind.

Nothing was said about your prediction on next years order of finish. No sour grapes, we just call you out on all your bull crap.

Mad cause UH beat DC in football and now in basketsball by like a combined 75 points? They will probably get yall in baseball both times too. I pull for 8aa....including DC, who ever has the best shot to go farthest. And I didnt jump on the DC bandwagon, just thought after the TC game and the less than stellar UH win at LA, DC could win. they did disappoint me. Know the diffrence between a bandwagon and a prediction?

Mad over football? No. We lost 23 seniors. Who thought we would win? We lose three players. I'm sure we'll give LA all they want.

Basketball? Again. Lost 6 seniors. All started and the one that didn't was starting the whole year after Howell went down. Basically lost the WHOLE team. So once again nope. No disappointment there. Who was it that lost to Howard at the final second with multiple injured players last year? Wasn't UHS.

Baseball? Lol. Do you know DC is one of the best in the area traditionally. We've been to state multiple times in the last few years.

You jumped ship 3 times last season. Was all LA at first, then Upperman, and last but not least you jumped on the DC wagon saying you thought they would beat Upperman.

aint no jumping, predicted them to win it this year before Hollars got hurt and linder didn't get to play. And I always go with the top team in 8aa to go as far as they can. Only team I stick with threw the good and bad is Riverdale.

Mad over football? No. We lost 23 seniors. Who thought we would win? We lose three players. I'm sure we'll give LA all they want.

Basketball? Again. Lost 6 seniors. All started and the one that didn't was starting the whole year after Howell went down. Basically lost the WHOLE team. So once again nope. No disappointment there. Who was it that lost to Howard at the final second with multiple injured players last year? Wasn't UHS.

Baseball? Lol. Do you know DC is one of the best in the area traditionally. We've been to state multiple times in the last few years.

I agree with every word you just said. But unlike the other dcfan, you seem to understand the diffrence between a prediction and pulling for someone because you live or played there. I will always pull for the boro teams specially Riverdale......but here I tend to give  LA first dibbs, then go with the team that has the chance to go the furthest in the post season.  Why i picked LA over is the number of big time talent they will have. 2 at wr, 2 at rb, a good tight end , pretty good qb,and LA always plays solid D and has good lineman. I also think LA has the best coaching staff top to bottom, best jr  high program, and reall with the outlaws, probably the best peewee program.  So hate me or not, that's  my choice as of who will win the district in 2014.

And my point comparing U and DC.....I think the 2 state titles and 2 runners up in baseball, the numberous district championships in basketball and now the two semi finals in football is more all around than DC has done in boys sports. DC football has been more consistant in football over the past few years but they have to get a district title under there belt to take the next step. And yes LA tops U all around with too many accouplishments to list. SC, other than LA state title, is probably the best football school over the years in the district.

I agree with every word you just said. But unlike the other dcfan, you seem to understand the diffrence between a prediction and pulling for someone because you live or played there. I will always pull for the boro teams specially Riverdale......but here I tend to give  LA first dibbs, then go with the team that has the chance to go the furthest in the post season.  Why i picked LA over is the number of big time talent they will have. 2 at wr, 2 at rb, a good tight end , pretty good qb,and LA always plays solid D and has good lineman. I also think LA has the best coaching staff top to bottom, best jr  high program, and reall with the outlaws, probably the best peewee program.  So hate me or not, that's  my choice as of who will win the district in 2014.

Say what you will but its still all a load of crap. You have proven to be a wagon jumper and change your so called predictions time and time again. There has been numerous times you have made one "prediction" only to change it a couple of pages into the thread. It all really is quite hilarious, you truly believe all the garbage you type out on here. In your mind you are an expert on all things football.

Say what you will but its still all a load of crap. You have proven to be a wagon jumper and change your so called predictions time and time again. There has been numerous times you have made one "prediction" only to change it a couple of pages into the thread. It all really is quite hilarious, you truly believe all the garbage you type out on here. In your mind you are an expert on all things football.

and if for some odd reason 2 of the top playes from now till august are not playing for LA, I probably will say DC would win the district. Thats not jumping onto a wagon, thats just being honest. Lost of analyst said San Fran would win the superbowl, but they are not dumb enough to stick with that seeing what they have become. I understand you guys that grew up a fan in your town, but thats not me. And  it dont make me or anyone else an idiot because I dont say what you want to hear

and if for some odd reason 2 of the top playes from now till august are not playing for LA, I probably will say DC would win the district. Thats not jumping onto a wagon, thats just being honest. Lost of analyst said San Fran would win the superbowl, but they are not dumb enough to stick with that seeing what they have become. I understand you guys that grew up a fan in your town, but thats not me. And it dont make me or anyone else an idiot because I dont say what you want to hear

+ 1

and if for some odd reason 2 of the top playes from now till august are not playing for LA, I probably will say DC would win the district. Thats not jumping onto a wagon, thats just being honest. Lost of analyst said San Fran would win the superbowl, but they are not dumb enough to stick with that seeing what they have become. I understand you guys that grew up a fan in your town, but thats not me. And  it dont make me or anyone else an idiot because I dont say what you want to hear

If you cannot admit to yourself that you jumped onto Uppermans wagon last season then you are more far gone than I previously thought.

I agree with every word you just said. But unlike the other dcfan, you seem to understand the diffrence between a prediction and pulling for someone because you live or played there. I will always pull for the boro teams specially Riverdale......but here I tend to give LA first dibbs, then go with the team that has the chance to go the furthest in the post season. Why i picked LA over is the number of big time talent they will have. 2 at wr, 2 at rb, a good tight end , pretty good qb,and LA always plays solid D and has good lineman. I also think LA has the best coaching staff top to bottom, best jr high program, and reall with the outlaws, probably the best peewee program. So hate me or not, that's my choice as of who will win the district in 2014.

Here is my question...who are LA's top 2 WR's? And who is their good TE?