Grundy County Jackets 2014

LaugerHead Lonnie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many changes will have to take place before GC's program will improve. Field coaching isn't the only issue. There are too many critics in the bleachers who think they know better. A unified positive attitude toward the program must change before the players will buy in. JMO. Good Luck! Maybe one day you can do that championship Fargo strut like me!

There would be a unified positive attitude towards the program if we actually had some coaches at our program. People have set back to long with the issues in our program. We are tired of going 4-6 every year with the teams that's been there. If we had someone that could turn this program around the staff would have plenty of backing. If I'm not mistaken this staff gets the benefit of the doubt every year to start fresh but it's the same old thing year after year. Then the crowds at the games get thinner and thinner at year end. Look at the crowd at Dunlap this year. That was the breaking point for GRUNDY this past season after that game it was down hill. Give us someone that can turn a program around and I promise young men will want to play the crowds and backing will be there because everyone will back a winner!!

Many changes will have to take place before GC's program will improve. Field coaching isn't the only issue. There are too many critics in the bleachers who think they know better. A unified positive attitude toward the program must change before the players will buy in. JMO. Good Luck! Maybe one day you can do that championship Fargo strut like me!

Good Post and very true!

Them Bryant boys have a lot of history in GC.  Why not look for a couple of good experienced assistants to help train these young coaches?  Maybe these coaches and Fans need to form a tag team.  When a good tag team works together, they can usually do amaizing things.  Back in the day old Jackie would call on old NutHouse when he needed a little tag team help.  The goal is to build a unified championship team!  Hopefully GC will be able to do that championship Fargo Strut soon!

when this job was posted, a certain experienced coach said if he gets the job, he would hire them Bryant boys to help.......them Bryant boys told this highly experienced coach that they didn't need his help. them Bryant boys had no experience in coaching.....except a pee wee team,  I guess them Bryant boys thought they knew how to coach.  their record shows their experience and after 5 years later, they haven't gotten any better.  them Bryant boys aint involved in the qb club or the community.  them Bryant boys expects everybody else to do the work.