Grundy County Jackets 2014

LaugerHead Lonnie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a shame that the director of schools hasn't done his job and the newly elected director wont be able to do anything until june.  they're allowing them Bryant boys to draw a check for  nothing.  football is a year round sport.  just started working out and only 3 days a week?  which this is their ideal of working hard.   them Bryant boys are a joke and should be ashamed for drawing their check knowing they are going to resign and leave the boys another year behind.   just like the school board member that has brought so much embarrassment to the county.  do our county a favor and ...../ R E S I G N/......  :thumb:

its a shame that the director of schools hasn't done his job and the newly elected director wont be able to do anything until june. they're allowing them Bryant boys to draw a check for nothing. football is a year round sport. just started working out and only 3 days a week? which this is their ideal of working hard. them Bryant boys are a joke and should be ashamed for drawing their check knowing they are going to resign and leave the boys another year behind. just like the school board member that has brought so much embarrassment to the county. do our county a favor and ...../ R E S I G N/...... :thumb:

Well people do we think the new director is gonna make changes? He is just getting back in a position he has had before. I honestly don't think he wants to get in and rock the boat. Do you? But If this is gonna happen then why doesn't he go ahead and pull the strings and get the Bryant's gone and move forward because we're losing what talent from these student athletes now. As far as our board member if I recall the board agreed back during the late summer months to instill themselves with the same code of conduct our athletes and students are under including dress code. We have had athletes get dismissed without opportunity to return and this in my opinion isn't any different. If we only had a law enforcement that inforced the law to all the citizens instead of the repeat offenders here it might have had a different outcome. But like I have said in past post it's the same old GRUNDY BS! Time for change in 2014! I say clean house in football an both round ball teams myself. Just my opinion. Would love to hear your opinions and comments on this.

Edited by Beavcleaver

If you had two schools, the people would go all out to beat the other high school. You know like that Big 8 thing you do. The high school that was losing would try its best to hire a coach that could beat the other high school (Marion, South Pitt) they are good because they have next door competition. Without competition complacency sets in. Nobody in Grundy expects to win and nobody cares. Thats why your sorry coach gets to keep his job. But if the coach was losing to high school in same county changes would be made. And from what I hear your losing the one good coach you had.

Is it true that the Bryants and Evans are the only coaches left on the football staff? If so, that may explain the relaxed workout regiment.

this is the same workout regiment that has been going on since the Bryant boys took the job.  they don't start working out until the end of march, 3 days a week, and the boys don't take it serious because they are not coached on how to do a workout correctly.  the one coach that stays with the team is sitting back in the office playing video games.  do you think kids that age are going to take it serious?  don't get me wrong, not all the kids goof off.  there is several that goes to the local  gyms and workout because they are dedicated. 

If you had two schools, the people would go all out to beat the other high school. You know like that Big 8 thing you do. The high school that was losing would try its best to hire a coach that could beat the other high school (Marion, South Pitt) they are good because they have next door competition. Without competition complacency sets in. Nobody in Grundy expects to win and nobody cares. Thats why your sorry coach gets to keep his job. But if the coach was losing to high school in same county changes would be made. And from what I hear your losing the one good coach you had.

It does sorda make sense. That would also have us drop to single A too. What one good coach are we losing?