Grundy County Jackets 2014

LaugerHead Lonnie

this is the same workout regiment that has been going on since the Bryant boys took the job.  they don't start working out until the end of march, 3 days a week, and the boys don't take it serious because they are not coached on how to do a workout correctly.  the one coach that stays with the team is sitting back in the office playing video games.  do you think kids that age are going to take it serious?  don't get me wrong, not all the kids goof off.  there is several that goes to the local  gyms and workout because they are dedicated. 

That doesn't match up with what I've been told, but you would probably know better than me. The current workouts were described like this, but not the workouts of the past couple of years.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well according to the GC Herald this week we have something else positive going on at GCHS if you can call it a sport. Our cheerleading team won a competition and is headed to nationals. Yes also our bass team. Plus our diamond teams are putting together something we haven't seen in a few years. Just hope our football and bball teams try and follow suit this coming year. Go GRUNDY. Time for change. These sports that are taking off now have had a change and look what's happening...

Edited by Beavcleaver

Fan I have watched these young lady's play ball and despite the youth they have they are actually a pretty solid team. I know Dekalb is undefeated and all but I think GRUNDY gives them all they want and could possibly get the Win! This is one of the few bright spots in GRUNDY's future. Unless things change.

Edited by Beavcleaver