Grundy County Jackets 2014

LaugerHead Lonnie

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was ol' albert Einstein that said, "doing the same thing again and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity"  just because the Bryant boy has a little one playing little bit baseball, doesn't mean you should only practice till 4:00 and expect a different outcome to this upcoming season.

Does that surprise you? When we go 3-7 or 2-8 and have a below .500 record this year the Bryant's will still be here. GRUNDY football has went down the you know what in my opinion. I have NO faith in anything this whole staff is doing here. IMO they are a joke as coaches and make our young men look bad and imbarrass them. It looks like mr ambassador and DC tiger fan doesnt know jack about athletics here in GRUNDY and neither does the board member or the sources you claim to have. We are suppose to have a new director appointed that's to start soon but not sure if he will fall in the same shoes as the last one or will he rock the boat and make changes for the better. Only time will tell I guess. We need change in GRUNDY.

Does that surprise you? When we go 3-7 or 2-8 and have a below .500 record this year the Bryant's will still be here. GRUNDY football has went down the you know what in my opinion. I have NO faith in anything this whole staff is doing here. IMO they are a joke as coaches and make our young men look bad and imbarrass them. It looks like mr ambassador and DC tiger fan doesnt know jack about athletics here in GRUNDY and neither does the board member or the sources you claim to have. We are suppose to have a new director appointed that's to start soon but not sure if he will fall in the same shoes as the last one or will he rock the boat and make changes for the better. Only time will tell I guess. We need change in GRUNDY.

what change do you want

Well wingman you must have not kept up with this thread at all by asking me that question. We need a coach with a proven record and not a home grown boy. In football and basketball. If these changes doesn't happen soon we are gonna hit rock bottom! Even worse than it has now. Do you not agree?

the Bryant boys only intention is to destroy grundy football like they have grundy basketball.  I think their record proves that.(4-28)   when you only win 4 games out of 32 you have to come to the conclusion that coaching just isn't for you.  and for all the board members and the new and old director, you need to wake up and look at the rosters of both basketball and football.  the kids don't want to be a part of the embarrassment .  school sports have always been a good way to keep kids out of trouble and when you have coaches that are not willing to put the time in to have a successful team, they are only in it for a pay check.  the Bryant boys legacy will go down as the worst two coaches in grundy history.

Well yeller jacket I totally agree. Maybe if enough people contacted the board members and told them how dissatisfied everyone is then there might be changes but if we sit back and say nothing then that means everyone's content. If this is how it goes down then there will never be change. They had there opportunity when the incident went down last year during football but didn't pull the trigger when they had the perfect opportunity.